PDA

View Full Version : Bought a great horse

blueribbonprincess10
Feb. 28, 2012, 06:18 PM
I LOVE my horse, which I bought from Lance. First of all, he drove the horse we ended up getting, plus another, out to the East Coast (from Chicago) for us to try for a week, and let us do whatever we wanted with them. Then, when we made the purchase everything went smoothly, we got papers and bill of sale promptly. Now, 5 months later, I am still so in love with my horse and we are racking up the blue ribbons!

Doubleeez
Feb. 29, 2012, 10:29 AM
Yes, it sure is - especially from Lance Williamson !!

JSjumper
Feb. 29, 2012, 12:21 PM
I'm really glad your new horse is working out for you, that's great! But that is one trainer that I would NEVER do business with, and I would never encourage a friend or fellow COTHer to either.
With that said- congrats on the new horse!

Anselcat
Feb. 29, 2012, 06:26 PM
So many times, people post to say bad things. And when I tried to research this trainer, I found mixed reviews. But I felt compelled to post something because I LOVE my horse, which I bought from Lance Williamson. First of all, he drove the horse we ended up getting, plus another, out to the East Coast (from Chicago) for us to try for a week, and let us do whatever we wanted with them. Then, when we made the purchase everything went smoothly, we got papers and bill of sale promptly. Now, 5 months later, I am still so in love with my horse and we are racking up the blue ribbons!

Nice to know that it's still possible to have a great expereince in buying a horse. :winkgrin:

In a quoting mood.

FineAlready
Feb. 29, 2012, 09:18 PM
I'm really glad your new horse is working out for you, that's great! But that is one trainer that I would NEVER do business with, and I would never encourage a friend or fellow COTHer to either.
With that said- congrats on the new horse!

Agree with this.

jonesy
Feb. 29, 2012, 09:22 PM
Would love to know which one you bought....post some pictures!

Kinder Care
Mar. 1, 2012, 12:29 AM
IS THIS FOR REAL?!?!?!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

AmmyByNature
Mar. 1, 2012, 12:32 AM
Two posters on this thread have a total of three posts between them.

Just sayin'.

Kinder Care
Mar. 1, 2012, 12:49 AM
yep. im an alter.

AlphaDelta999
Mar. 2, 2012, 09:24 AM
I used to ride there, before I moved away, and he was far and away the best trainer I ever had. I learned more there, and my horse performed better there, than anywhere before or since. Honestly, after experiencing it myself, I really think they are the victims of a lot of sour grapes from others. We had a blast- I wish I still lived close enough to ride there.

Eye in the Sky
Mar. 2, 2012, 09:32 AM
OP, why post this five months after the purchase? Was it in your contract to give public props to the trainer in question?;)

JSjumper
Mar. 2, 2012, 09:45 AM
Is it just me or are there an unusual number of first time posters here for a thread with less than one page of posts? hmm....

MyssMyst
Mar. 2, 2012, 11:07 AM
You realize that all this thread makes me do is search for previous threads to see what else has been said, right? If you'd just shut up, I never would have realized there were bad things being said...

mvp
Mar. 2, 2012, 11:16 AM
Oh, you smart and skeptical COTHers... noting new posters spontaneously coming here to give personal testimonials.

You (and COTH) are being used by the new form of social-media based advertising, that's all. Expect more as the line between an economically-interested post and information becomes slimmer.

Otherwise, I don't know the dude in question or any of these new posters. So I place no value on their recommendation.