PDA

View Full Version : Hunt Coats~Best Places to find ?

jackieO
Feb. 27, 2012, 12:38 AM
I am needing a new hunt coat. I love the RJ's, but am not opposed to others of similar quality. Marigolds are a little too pricey unless I could find something used. Love the Stable Cloths & Winning Couture, but again don't really want to spend that much $. Any ideas for online shopping? I am currently showing, but not finding much on the road right now either. :( What are some of the better tack and clothing stores online? And, yes, I check Ebay regularly.

TIA :)

supershorty628
Feb. 27, 2012, 09:36 AM
Farmhousetack.com :) :)

I was searching for a hunter green coat and was told by Bevals that Grand Prix did not make that anymore (which I found hard to believe) and that they could only get it if it was made custom, which would cost around $900!! Funny how The Farm House called Grand Prix and managed to find the exact same coat for about 1/3 of what I was told at Bevals. I cannot say enough good things about them. Great people who are really willing to help you out.

ponymom64
Feb. 27, 2012, 12:33 PM
Farmhouse is the best! EquusNow is also very easy to work with :yes:

RolyPolyPony
Feb. 27, 2012, 12:47 PM
I also like Tack Room Inc - that's where I got my RJ, and they were great to work with, especially when I had to exchange for a different size!

http://www.tackroominc.com/

nelson
Feb. 27, 2012, 01:46 PM
Large selection of RJs at good prices, and great customer service also:

www.thecollectiononlinestore.com

Have fun shopping!

ifiwereyou
Feb. 27, 2012, 02:47 PM
If you know your sizing in different coat brands, look on Ebay! I just purchased a $500 Grand Prix hunt coat for $120 shipping in.