PDA

View Full Version : Best shows to spectate near Southern NJ

ljm824
Feb. 25, 2012, 03:00 PM
Looking for suggestions for A or AA shows near south jersey. I would like to spectate at shows that have vendors and are close enough for a day trip. Where can I find a list of A or AA shows in my area? I plan to attend Devon but it's a long time until May...any other suggestions?

comingback
Feb. 25, 2012, 03:55 PM
First, you need to define south Jersey. Depending on where you are from, south Jersey could mean Cherry Hill or it could mean Cape May (personally I don't consider anything above exit 3 on the NJ Turnpike south Jersey, but that's just me).

Second, I'm not sure that the A shows in Jersey are such that you will see a lot of vendors. Maybe the north Jersey ones like Garden State but I haven't been there in some time and that's not until May as well.

Last...you can check out the calendar on USEF.org: http://usef.org/_IFrames/competitions/compSearches/2012CompSearch.aspx

ljm824
Feb. 25, 2012, 05:42 PM
As someone from Cape May I don't consider anything above AC south jersey :)

Thanks for the link! I was looking for something like that, but didn't find it with an internet search.

I'm willing to drive 2 to 3 hours.

Xbittersweet
Feb. 25, 2012, 05:50 PM
The best bet would probably be Monmouth or Middlesex at the Horse Park of NJ. That's as far south of an A show as I can think of and even then it's more west then south

comingback
Feb. 25, 2012, 06:20 PM
As someone from Cape May I don't consider anything above AC south jersey :)

Thanks for the link! I was looking for something like that, but didn't find it with an internet search.

I'm willing to drive 2 to 3 hours.

Haha....case in point :D

CAH
Feb. 26, 2012, 10:41 AM
The only A or AA shows in South Jersey will be held either at Woodedge (Moorestown), Dream Park (Glousc. Co.) or the Horse Park (Allentown NJ). Vendors are hit or miss unless you are talking the larger shows i.e. Middlesex, Monmouth, etc at Horse Park.