PDA

View Full Version : Stuff Eventers Say

curlykarot
Jan. 31, 2012, 04:23 PM
This is spot on!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTUsXaUFR-Q&feature=uploademail

oldpony66
Jan. 31, 2012, 06:50 PM
Love it! But I love how her dog shakes his head "no" like he's answering her!!!!

CANTEREOIN
Jan. 31, 2012, 07:22 PM
So glad someone did this and there are a thousand more that can be added.

eventing_kp101
Jan. 31, 2012, 09:56 PM
Love it!

FLeventer
Jan. 31, 2012, 11:06 PM
Very cute!

MightyBobbyMagee
Feb. 1, 2012, 08:31 AM
"Who gets a twenty?" :lol: Pretty sure I've said that after every single dressage score sheet goes up....and no, it's never me!

JFCeventer
Feb. 1, 2012, 10:13 AM
"Who gets a twenty?" :lol: Pretty sure I've said that after every single dressage score sheet goes up....and no, it's never me!

:lol: I was just about to say the exact same thing!!! By far, my favorite and most accurate part of the video!

Grataan
Feb. 1, 2012, 10:59 AM
love it. I especially liked "but Eric SAID!!!!"

If I had a dime for the number of clients that called me with various "but [name of BNT] says!!!" is wrong with their horse I could retire a wealthy woman.

wildlifer
Feb. 1, 2012, 01:57 PM

My favourite part too!! I think I say that every time I look at a leaderboard.:eek:

hoofhearted
Feb. 1, 2012, 02:16 PM
I love the one where she is watching someone ride with her head tilted to one side. I see that so much with coach's. Can you really see better when you are looking at something sideways???

jen-s
Feb. 1, 2012, 03:37 PM
Cute!!!

runNjump86
Feb. 3, 2012, 12:12 AM
Bahahahaha!

Viva
Feb. 5, 2012, 02:43 PM
LOVE the head tilt!! I do it all the time...I tried not to the other day while I was teaching on a circle and I got kinda dizzy :-)

HTeventing
Feb. 6, 2012, 06:21 PM
My favorite is the attitude in her voice! It's totally eventer! =]

purplnurpl
Feb. 7, 2012, 09:23 AM

I believe at one of our shows it was "what's the point of coming if your chasin and 18?!

Couture TB
Feb. 7, 2012, 09:35 AM
I love the one where she is watching someone ride with her head tilted to one side. I see that so much with coach's. Can you really see better when you are looking at something sideways???

Yes, it does. It helps comments that are just running through my mind not come out of my mouth. If my head is tilted up there is to straight of a line from the brain to my mouth, tilted it makes the comments harder to come out :lol: