PDA

View Full Version : Cute OTTB offered by LOPE (TX) good lineage

TKR
Jan. 24, 2012, 11:03 AM
http://www.lopetx.org/horses-available/alert/
Here is a link to this guy. He's small, but with some groceries and correct muscling, he could be a nice pony club horse. He has a nice pedigree for sport from top to bottom.
PennyG

leahandpie
Jan. 24, 2012, 01:30 PM
He is super cute. Love his face. It doesn't say if he is sound?
I hope he finds a good home.

Flying Ponies
Jan. 24, 2012, 01:40 PM
Cute boy. I know another gelding by the same sire . He is good minded and sound. Looks very much like this guy. Hope he finds a good home!

jenm
Jan. 24, 2012, 01:48 PM
He is super cute. Love his face. It doesn't say if he is sound?
I hope he finds a good home.

It says he is sound in the title. I too, hope he finds a good home, he has a sweet face.

SonnysMom
Jan. 24, 2012, 02:52 PM
He is really cute but he somehow looks uncomfortable to me. I feel like the left hind is being kinda awkwardly rested. I don't really know why I have that impression but I have opened the picture 3 times and each time that is the first thought that pops to mind.

bornfreenowexpensive
Jan. 24, 2012, 03:01 PM
He is really cute but he somehow looks uncomfortable to me. I feel like the left hind is being kinda awkwardly rested. I don't really know why I have that impression but I have opened the picture 3 times and each time that is the first thought that pops to mind.

He just looks like he is moving. Mid step and shifting around. They are at the track...not usually taught to stand up and still for photos;)

I think you can tell enough by the picture that he is cute and worth a look see. They always look so different in person. I love his pedigree...and if sound, bet he will be a nice all round athlete.

RacetrackReject
Jan. 24, 2012, 03:14 PM
Oh, what a cutie! If I had more hay, I would go get this guy in a heartbeat. We lost my mother's QH last year and she has been hinting at wanting another horse.

My favorite horse ever came from LOPE, well, actually it was CANTER TX back in those days. I have had him 9 years now and he's still the best horse ever. He and this guy would almost be a matching set.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos#photos/102017396129256310915/albums/posts/5659310918156328834

BoyleHeightsKid
Jan. 24, 2012, 04:13 PM
He definately looks like a cutie!

I guess it's just me, but why is it preferrable for your TB to look more like a QH? As in "Sound with a nice build (looks more like a QH). I see this alot. Me I like mine with a nice TB build! He certainly is cute though...jingles he finds a good home!

archieflies
Jan. 24, 2012, 07:09 PM
Because it's Texas! If I didn't have a baby that's keeping me away from the horses I already have...

RacetrackReject
Jan. 25, 2012, 10:21 AM
I saw on Facebook that this guy has a new home. Yeah!!