PDA

View Full Version : Tis the Season for New Horses!!!!

Cinnabon2004
Jan. 21, 2012, 08:26 PM
I cannot stand it any longer!!! I have a beautiful new OTTB I'm picking up tomorrow and I wanted to share with everyone!! His name is LaLa, he is 7 years old, and an OTTB (Stopped racing at 4). He is also a TOTAL sweetheart!! This picture is obviously not a posed pic, so while critiques are VERY much appreciated, please be kind ;)

He has been trained in hunters but I'm hoping he will love Eventing as much as I do! So that is the game plan! I feel like I'm floating on air at the moment, and I couldn't be happier!!!! :winkgrin:

Okay, done ranting now! :yes:

Cinnabon2004
Jan. 21, 2012, 08:27 PM
I should probably post the link..... Haha!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3136402375401.309424.1425114840&type=3

Cinnabon2004
Jan. 21, 2012, 08:36 PM
and pedigree :)

http://www.pedigreequery.com/biglar

Zu Zu
Jan. 21, 2012, 08:57 PM
CONGRATULATIONS !!!

LOVE HIS NAME !!!

RSEventer
Jan. 21, 2012, 09:18 PM
Wow! Congratulations, he is a beauty and looks made for eventing! Best wishes for a long, successful partnership:)

Cinnabon2004
Jan. 21, 2012, 11:45 PM
Thank you! I really can't wait! I'm sitting here watching Rolex dvd's counting down the hours haha.

I'm not obsessed

:lol::lol::lol:

Cruiser12
Jan. 22, 2012, 09:12 AM
CONGRATS! He is SO handsome, and his pedigree is very similar, on Sire's side, as my OTTB, who is absolutely perfect!

Update us with new pics and info when you can!

jackalini
Jan. 22, 2012, 06:06 PM
Cute - and love the name! Makes me think of that Cobra Starship song that goes "lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa." :D

alterdstate
Jan. 22, 2012, 06:36 PM
Ooooh, horsey eye candy! Congrats!!! I like his pedigree too.

Cinnabon2004
Jan. 22, 2012, 07:18 PM
Well I just picked him up! He was wonderful and even waited while his trailer buddy got his teeth done. Perfect gentleman :) he loves carrots and loves to bury his face in your chest, but not in a pushy way. He's quite respectful of people's space and he has a great mind :) there were some PCer's running around the barn as well, and I was really impressed when a 7 yr old girl came up and gave him a hug and a kiss and he just stood there and didn't move til she wasout of the way. I am so in love witht his horse and I haven't even gotten him to the farm yet! Pictures coming soon!!

And since his name is LaLa, I was thinking perhaps Bad Romance for a show name? ;) just food for thought :)

GutsNGlory
Jan. 23, 2012, 08:18 AM
He sounds like a really good guy! Congratulations!! :D

I absolutely love the name. The first thing that came to my mind was the song by the Stylistics - "Lalala Means I Love You" - and it certainly sounds like you are head over heels in love. :yes:

Love the show name Bad Romance though too!

GoForAGallop
Jan. 23, 2012, 08:32 AM
Well I just picked him up! He was wonderful and even waited while his trailer buddy got his teeth done. Perfect gentleman :) he loves carrots and loves to bury his face in your chest, but not in a pushy way. He's quite respectful of people's space and he has a great mind :) there were some PCer's running around the barn as well, and I was really impressed when a 7 yr old girl came up and gave him a hug and a kiss and he just stood there and didn't move til she wasout of the way. I am so in love witht his horse and I haven't even gotten him to the farm yet! Pictures coming soon!!

And since his name is LaLa, I was thinking perhaps Bad Romance for a show name? ;) just food for thought :)

Awww, so glad he's a good boy. More pictures! More!