PDA

View Full Version : Querdolan?

ThirdCharm
Jan. 20, 2012, 08:01 AM
Anyone seen the new stallion at the Pollard's? Supposed to be out at 2* this spring according to the ad.... Guess Bettina Hoy used to ride him? He looks yummy.....

Jennifer

CarolinaGirl
Jan. 20, 2012, 08:37 AM
Haven't seen the ad but found this video of Bettina schooling him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm9MLr38elc

JER
Jan. 20, 2012, 11:53 AM
The Pollards bought him a couple of years ago but left him in Europe.

He's a French AA-TB and competed in the age-group jumping/eventing classes in France. He's also covered a number of mares already.

Michael said he was really fun to ride. He looks it. I love quick, springy horses, and this one covers the ground very well.

Carried Away
Jan. 20, 2012, 12:01 PM
here's another video of him with Bettina...very nice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcF0wyZfJ7E&feature=related

JFCeventer
Jan. 20, 2012, 01:00 PM
I want their xc schooling ring that is too cool! Oh yeah, and that horse is really nice too ;)

deltawave
Jan. 20, 2012, 02:00 PM
Yummy. Pity he's gray. Now that my latest crop of babies is rising two, I'm starting to get that little itch again . . .

JER
Jan. 20, 2012, 02:20 PM
Pity he's gray.

As far as horses go, there are much worse things that can happen.

One of my mares went grey very abruptly and without warning at age 2.5 years. I got through it and learned to accept it without therapy or support groups or homeopathic remedies. Now I love my grey mare as much as I loved my dark brown filly.

If I could do it, deltawave, you could too.

:D

bornfreenowexpensive
Jan. 20, 2012, 02:27 PM
As far as horses go, there are much worse things that can happen.

yeah....they can be red;)

JER
Jan. 20, 2012, 02:30 PM
yeah....they can be red;)

I was thinking of you when I wrote that post. :)

deltawave
Jan. 20, 2012, 02:42 PM
Oh heck, I have ONE bay, two pintos, and a chestnut snowflake appy currently living with me. I'm not color prejudiced at all. But the amount of time that goes into keeping the (75% white) pinto clean is astonishing. However, if I bred another one it would be for somebody else . . . their problem, right? :lol: