PDA

View Full Version : Rocking Horse Part II Anyone? :)

Cinnabon2004
Jan. 14, 2012, 12:42 AM
As February draws closer, I am wondering who will be riding/watching the Rocking Horse Winter Show II the weekend of the 17th? I'm headed down in that direction to watch, not show unfortunately, and I'm of the philosophy: If you can't join 'em, cheer for 'em! So I was wondering if any other fellow COTHer's will be there? :cool:

FLeventer
Jan. 14, 2012, 12:47 AM
I will be there in the bn division.

FlamingoRider
Jan. 14, 2012, 01:01 AM
I'm planning to run all four RH events this winter.

acottongim
Jan. 14, 2012, 09:24 AM
We are doing RH I in a couple of weeks, haven't decided between Ocala and RH II for Feb yet.... :)

Divine Comedy
Jan. 14, 2012, 11:11 AM
I'll be there, moving up to the big A. In fact, quite a few people from my barn will be moving up to Advanced, so we're anticipating RH2 quite a bit! Look for a chestnut (kind of, he clipped out dun-ish) with a blaze extending onto the right side of his nose.

deltawave
Jan. 14, 2012, 12:21 PM
I won't be there, but my horse will! My trainer will be showing my very loud black/white pinto in the Training division at RH2. :yes:

ZackAttack
Jan. 14, 2012, 11:55 PM
I'll be there grooming for my trainer I think we'll have one in the Prelim and one in the BN. I was gonna take my baby but she just won't be ready for BN. =]

scubed
Jan. 15, 2012, 08:16 PM
If all goes well, i will be there moving my guy up to novice

Carried Away
Jan. 16, 2012, 02:00 PM
I will (hopefully) be there with my young horse in OBN...got the crazy idea to drive down from IL for a week to XC school and show! You only live once :)

Cinnabon2004
Jan. 18, 2012, 12:28 PM
That's great, I'm so excited for all of you with enteries! My guy is not ready either but I'm hoping we'll be able to make the RH schooling show at the end of september. So my mother and I decided we will drive down in Feb and watch and cheer for you guys instead :) best of luck to all of you!!!

And Carried Away, I like the way you think!

Carried Away
Jan. 18, 2012, 12:55 PM
Great! Where are you coming from?

Cinnabon2004
Jan. 18, 2012, 01:59 PM
I live in North FL, Tallahassee, but my mother actually lives in Ocala so I'll probably overnight there and we'll head out in the morning. It will wind up being a pretty short trip, especially compared to yours! I'm hoping to make it down there early in the AM on Saturday to watch the Advanced runs and kinda hang out for the rest of the day. I miss the show atmosphere, and some girls I grew up riding with are competing, so it will be nice to see them again. I wish I was riding, but I think it will be just as fun to watch and support every one :)

Jazzy Lady
Jan. 18, 2012, 02:04 PM
I'm going to be living vicariously throught the online scoring.

gold2012
Jan. 18, 2012, 02:43 PM
Have one going Advanced, first advanced, and new mare in OBN...hopefully she will be ready.

deltawave
Jan. 18, 2012, 02:51 PM
Hey Gold . . . shoot me a PM with the email info for cookies again! I need to send a check so send a mailing address or if you do PayPal give me the email account. :)