PDA

View Full Version : Area II TB Competitors--Waredaca Sponsored by T.I.P.

HelenC
Jan. 1, 2012, 08:24 PM
Our announcement is a little late (congrats Winona & IEA!) but Waredaca's August 18-19, 2012 & October 25-28, 2012 horse trials were also chosen for sponsorship by The Jockey Club Thoroughbred Incentive Program!

Top placing Jockey Club registered TBs in our BN-I classes will be awarded High Point ribbons, prizes and $100 cash. We also will be rewarding the High Point Young Thoroughbred Award for the highest placing thoroughbred at the competition (regardless of class) in its first or second year of showing.

Needless to say we're thrilled to be included in this program and hope to see a lot of applicants next year!

Our official announcement:
http://www.waredaca.com/component/content/article/37-newsflash/567-jockey-club-thoroughbred-incentive-program

mbj
Jan. 2, 2012, 10:46 AM
terrific news!!! congratulations.

SEPowell
Jan. 2, 2012, 10:56 AM
That's wonderful!!!

wildlifer
Jan. 2, 2012, 11:53 AM
That is fantastic! I wish I was closer and could participate, but I'm so excited to see this program launching!

ThirdCharm
Jan. 2, 2012, 10:06 PM
Hmmm, might be a road trip for Seattle Jones!

Jennifer

Firefox
Jan. 3, 2012, 09:18 PM
Sounds like fun!! "Dan" jc name "Start the Clock" we will have to see how we do!!

retreadeventer
Jan. 4, 2012, 12:23 PM
Awesome! Gold Star Dan is ALL ready! I have pictures from last weekend of Dan if anyone wants to see them....he's a freakin' STAR already! Can't wait for summer....

Hunting Creek
Jan. 17, 2012, 02:32 PM
Glad to see everyone is so excited about the TB incentive program!

The requirements for proof of eligibility are available on the website (www.tjctip.com) under Thoroughbred Owners. If you will need assistance with proof of registration for your Thoroughbred, please email asap.