PDA

View Full Version : Pink Equine?

CarolinaGirl
Jan. 1, 2012, 09:14 AM
Anybody have experience with them? I got one of the sport interchangeable bridles for Christmas in cob and I really LOVE it, but the grackle noseband ended up being too small (like if I adjust it properly I can just barely get the buckle ends to meet each other). All other portions of the cob bridle fit perfectly. It does have the colored piping. I sent off a inquiry using the form on their website, but I still haven't heard anything about whether they will exchange it for the full size or if I have to buy the full size noseband since they say these are made to order. My husband at one point also sent a inquiry to them about delivery time and he never did hear anything back.
I know it's the holidays, but I assume people are still in the office as they did mail the bridle during the holidays lol. If I don't hear from them in a few days I'll probably have my mother call them (since she lives in the UK).

Desert Topaz
Jan. 1, 2012, 10:05 AM
That's odd. I've always heard back from them in less than a day. I haven't needed to exchange anything though.

mg
Jan. 1, 2012, 12:55 PM
Try emailing them directly through the email address on their site: admin@pinkequine.com

GreyDes
Jan. 1, 2012, 06:48 PM
Hmmm... Have you tried calling the US distributor? They might at least have the info.

Bon Vivant - http://www.bonvivantequine.com/contactus.html

CarolinaGirl
Jan. 2, 2012, 10:30 AM
I got a response from the email address mg posted. Thanks so much!! They will have to order the new noseband for me, but they are going to exchange it. While I might not get the noseband for awhile I am very happy with them!!