View Full Version : Trainers?

Dec. 28, 2011, 09:53 PM
Hi all,

I know this could possibly be a long shot, but wanted to put it out anyways and see if anything came up, and figured this might be a good starting place.

I'm looking for a trainer who would be willing to work with me and my gelding, for 2 - 4 weeks, or possibly longer in the right situation. I am looking for room and board, lessons on my horse, and the chance to ride other horses if possible also. I am willing to pay, but being on a budget i would love the chance to work off some of the expensives, as i don't imagion this is going to be any sort of cheap.

After coming back from an injury, my confidence is not what it once was and my horse not in the shape he once was. Living out in the middle of no where, it is almost impossible to make enough regular trips out to a trainer to be able to see a change, and riding alone 24/7 makes for a big lack of motivation - which is why i'm looking into this option. More information on my previous riding and my horses can be talked over by email or phone.

I'm hoping to stay in the NC, SC, VA, or MD area - but might consider others as well.

If you could offer anything, or have any advice, please let me know, thanks.

Dec. 28, 2011, 10:05 PM
What a wonderful idea. I hope you find lots of options, and let us know who does that because it sounds like something I'd love to do.

Dec. 29, 2011, 09:09 AM
I just PM'd you with some suggestions.

Dec. 30, 2011, 09:54 AM
I'd be interested in something like this as well---Mythical (and anybody else) , can you PM me your ideas?

FWIW, I'm in NJ, but can ( sort of) travel.

Thanks in advance!

Dec. 30, 2011, 01:48 PM
OP, sent you a PM!