PDA

View Full Version : Andrea Leatherman Clinics

TheBarnSlave24/7
Dec. 27, 2011, 04:23 PM
I would like to get an email list of people that would be interested in knowing when/where the clinics will be held. She is wonderful to work with, has an amazing eye, and has a great understanding for a green horse. She is Buck Davidson's assistant trainer, so she can bring to the table some of the best dressage/jumping exercises that he uses on a daily basis.

For more information on Andrea visit her website: www.AndreaLeatherman.com

I am currently working on having one at The Gibbes Farm in St. Matthews, SC

If you have any ideas of some other places that she may like to clinic please let me know. She is willing to travel. Please reply or PM with your email so that I may add you to the list!

jen-s
Dec. 29, 2011, 09:06 AM
Dunno about other facilities, but I'd love to have her come to the Triangle area of NC. I hear she did pony club here with my BO's daughter and I met her parents at The Fork--lovely people. I think she'd be awesome to clinic with. You can reach me here, or at jenstout.nc@gmail.com.

wolfmare
Dec. 29, 2011, 05:00 PM
I cannot think of a nicer, more down to earth horse-person then Andrea.
Are you the lucky working student?

TheBarnSlave24/7
Jan. 3, 2012, 03:51 PM
Jen-s, I've written down your email and will let you know when she will be in the area. We did a clinic last year at The Fork, it was a lot of fun.

Wolfmare, oh how I WISH I could leave my current job and be her working student!! We are best friends from college and I just try to help her organize clinics in the area sometimes

jen-s
Jan. 3, 2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks!

TheBarnSlave24/7
Jan. 10, 2012, 02:40 PM
Andrea will be having a clinic Feb 3-4 at the Gibbes Farm in St. Matthews, SC.

If anyone is interested please let me know!