PDA

View Full Version : attention New Yorkers...does anyone know this horse?

ivy62
Dec. 25, 2011, 04:26 PM
This horse is for sale, Gundawyndi Gray. Supposedly he events in the central New york area. We had to put our heart horse down and he was an ex-eventer teaching me dressage and my daughter the basics...This horse can still jump and my daughter wants to event..Any info on him would be appreciated...
Thanks

Lori B
Dec. 25, 2011, 09:01 PM
I'm assuming you've seen this slide show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGaR5z-J82Y

He looks cute and honest. Don't forget to check a gray horse for melanomas.

BestHorses
Dec. 26, 2011, 09:51 AM
I don't know the horse but I have to say I love how she wrote the ad. So much useful information in there!

I agree he looks honest and is worth investigating if age/health issues are in your comfort zone.

Good luck!

merrygoround
Dec. 27, 2011, 01:33 PM
Very, very tolerant horse. Willingly and cheerfully carrying a less than adept rider.

Lori B
Dec. 27, 2011, 02:44 PM
Yeah, noticed that too, merrygoround. A mind that forgiving is worth a little maintenance. (also think the rider is going to have a rude awakening with other, less generous, horses)

ivy62
Jan. 12, 2012, 11:07 AM
We recently lost the best horse in teh world. He was an ex-intermediate event horse that had been stepped down to prelim and then a dressage horse. He was honest, kind and forgiving all my mistakes. He needed some maintanence but he did well with us. It is hard to find these guys and even though he is a bit more expensive then I want to spend he may be worth the money if he is what she says he is....

wishnwell
Jan. 12, 2012, 02:46 PM
He's got a record on the USEA site if you wanted to look. I recognize the show grounds but not horse/rider.