PDA

View Full Version : TB Owners - TIP is sponsoring Awards for the Winona Horse Trials

JFS
Dec. 23, 2011, 12:59 PM
The Winona Horse - May 13 - 14 in OH has been selected as recipient of the Thoroughbred Incentive Program awards. TIP is sponsoring a 'best score' awards for TB's in ALL horse trials divisions (BN - P) and the FEH & Starter Classes. In addition to a ribbon, each winner will receive $100!! Such a great way to promote the TB's in sports other than racing and we're delighted to be a part of this great program.

Go to www.jctip.com for more information. They will be posting an entry form soon.

Jackie

flashwhitelock
Dec. 23, 2011, 02:56 PM
ooooh Jackie,
You've done it again with a great event. It sounds great. I may try to bring my girls out your way.

horsecents
Dec. 23, 2011, 08:11 PM
JFS - you work too dang hard trying to provide the most for your competitiors.

JFS
Dec. 23, 2011, 09:15 PM
Flashwhitelock, I hope to see you and your girls at our farm sometime next year. And Horsecents, you are welcome; I try. Maybe you'll be the recipient of one of the awards ;)

Jackie

flashwhitelock
Dec. 24, 2011, 05:08 AM
Jackie,
maybe at clinic in June? Tried to email you, didn't go through. Amy said to contact you for dd on chester.

JFS
Dec. 24, 2011, 09:16 AM
my e-mail is jackie@stonegatefarm.org

NMK
Dec. 27, 2011, 01:31 PM
Whoo hoo excellent news Jackie. My red Furrari is hoping to be tuned by then. Maybe.

Nancy

baxtersmom
Dec. 29, 2011, 04:05 PM
I'm excited that this is open to UNRACED tb's, too! I'm happy there are awards for OTTBs, but my boy never set foot on the track. Even more reason to bring Baxter down in the spring...!

cindylouwho
Dec. 30, 2011, 09:19 AM
Very cool!!!!

Thanks Jackie!

JFS
Dec. 30, 2011, 10:04 PM
So Nancy, CANTER is off the hook for an award for Winona, how about Stone Gate ?

Jackie

Hunting Creek
Jan. 17, 2012, 02:33 PM
Hi everyone - just wanted to add that the requirements for proof of eligibility for T.I.P. are available on the website (www.tjctip.com) under Thoroughbred Owners. If you will need assistance with proof of registration for your Thoroughbred, please email asap.

NMK
Jan. 17, 2012, 04:50 PM
Absolutely Jackie, we'd be happy to sponsor the award.

Nancy