PDA

View Full Version : Ian Stark to be the new course designer for Rebecca Farm

old eventer
Dec. 22, 2011, 09:24 PM
Congratulations to Rebecca Farm for choosing Ian Stark as their new course designer. This event just continues to be one of the best, for them to update the courses with Ian is such a plus. He has to be one of the best out there, plus its so nice to have someone that is relatively fresh and not over used. I feel it is so important for our horses to have a good all around cross country education, this can only be achieved by riding courses done by a variety of designers.
Thank you Rebecca Farm, we in the west appreciate you more than you can imagine.

flutie1
Dec. 22, 2011, 10:37 PM
Great choice!

ens0613
Dec. 22, 2011, 11:59 PM
That is so exciting! I've also heard they're changing the entire XC course around, running "clockwise" rather than counterclockwise as they have been doing for the past 10 years. All I need to do now is find a horse to ride there :)

PuraVidaEventing
Dec. 23, 2011, 12:47 AM
So excited to see the new course next year! Rebecca Farm is by far my favorite event, we're very lucky to have it on the West Coast! And I like Ian Stark courses a lot, this is awesome! Very, very much appreciated.

Jeannette, formerly ponygyrl
Dec. 23, 2011, 06:35 PM
Excellent! Does Ian have any east coast courses?

eventingismylife
Dec. 23, 2011, 11:55 PM
Rebecca Farm is one of the best out there, and I am sure the new course will be amazing!
Now I have even more reason to get my horse ready to compete there this summer :winkgrin: