PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE,PLEASE VOTE FOR ZEKE & I COTH EVENTERS :)

Addictedeventer
Dec. 19, 2011, 02:59 PM
Ok, so Zeke & I entered the Point Two contest on EN & it took hours to wrap Zeke up in Christmas paper, it'd mean a lot if you guys could vote for us.. I need an airvest but don't have the $$ right now. Were number 6. & my name is Jessica so scroll to the bottom and click on "Jessica" & vote. THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

Here's the link:

http://eventingnation.com/home/2011/12/point-two-contest-finalists-part-1.html

snoopy
Dec. 19, 2011, 03:02 PM
Funny you should post....

Yours was the only one I remembered as I thought it was ever so amazing and I did vote for you even before reading this here.

Addictedeventer
Dec. 19, 2011, 03:05 PM

Yours was the only one I remembered as I thought it was ever so amazing and I did vote for you even before reading this here.

Thank you so much :) Zeke is such a good boy, i owe it to him!

Babble
Dec. 19, 2011, 03:10 PM

Same. Already voted before I even saw this post! :)

Addictedeventer
Dec. 19, 2011, 03:13 PM
Same. Already voted before I even saw this post! :)

You guys are awesome!!! Thanks a bunch!:)

islgrl
Dec. 19, 2011, 03:32 PM
OK, I normally don't bother with voting for stuff, but seriously, if you can get your horse wrapped in paper I'm in! That is the best photo ever...

Addictedeventer
Dec. 19, 2011, 03:34 PM
OK, I normally don't bother with voting for stuff, but seriously, if you can get your horse wrapped in paper I'm in! That is the best photo ever...

Ahhh! Thank you so much!! He's probably the only 5 year old i know that would tolerate that! Thanks again:)

JER
Dec. 19, 2011, 03:46 PM
He's probably the only 5 year old i know that would tolerate that!

My old eventing packer (now 27) has one huge, insurmountable fear: paper. He is simply terrified of paper, or anything resembling paper.

I was reminded of his phobia when I saw your entry. I would bet you 100 air vests that you'd never get within 10 feet of my guy with a roll of paper in your hands. :lol:

Well done, Zeke!

RunForIt
Dec. 19, 2011, 06:05 PM
DONE!!!! I do hope you had someone recording this on video...I've gone back to gawk over and over! Well Done and soooo much GOOD LUCK!

Merry Ho HO! :D

ezmissg
Dec. 19, 2011, 06:41 PM

Ditto +1. I was AMAZED. What a good boy!

Duckz
Dec. 19, 2011, 07:01 PM
Awesome!!!! Voted :D

I didn't find the time to do it, but my bright (heh heh) idea was to wrap Christmas tree lights all over Lincoln and plug him in. Your project involved the same amount of patience but probably less chance of zapping your horse ;) Good luck and Merry Christmas!

ZEBE
Dec. 19, 2011, 07:05 PM
Love it! and voted for you and "ZEKE"... how could I not... my horse is also Zeke!

RunForIt
Dec. 19, 2011, 07:39 PM
Love it! and voted for you and "ZEKE"... how could I not... my horse is also Zeke!

until I saw Jessica's name, I instantly thought this was OUR, um, YOUR ZEKE!!!! Never heard of another! :D :cool:

Addictedeventer
Dec. 19, 2011, 10:26 PM
Thank you all soooooo much :) You COTH eventers are the best! If we are lucky enough to make it to the finals i'll post another thread with the link so you guys could vote for us in the final so stayed tuned! Zeke is such a lovely boy, it was so windy too and the paper was floppin and flying and he was basically like..."well, i guess ill just take a nap".. i love my horse:) Thanks again everyone!!! And hmm, i havent heard of another Zeke either, we have twins!

sisu27
Dec. 20, 2011, 09:44 AM
Voted!

What a saint of a horse!

Good luck :)

ACMEeventing
Dec. 20, 2011, 09:49 AM
Great picture! You guys are in the lead :)

My ISH's fear of paper got me a fractured maxillary sinus last winter (ouch). What a good boy you have!

lcw579
Dec. 20, 2011, 01:29 PM
Voted.

What a good boy! Hope he got lots of carrots for being so patient.

RiverBendPol
Dec. 20, 2011, 03:18 PM
I LOVE your photo and your horse. Your grammar leaves me cold. Please vote for me. Please vote for Zeke and me. You could vote for me if I had entered, you could never vote for I. Please don't vote for Zeke and I, please do vote for Zeke and me. ;-) ;-)
I hope you win. That horse deserves the fame and so do you for having trained him up to be such a good doobie!! Good luck.