PDA

View Full Version : New Year's clinic at The Fork w/ Sinead, Rebecca, and Lynn -- anyone going?

FrittSkritt
Dec. 8, 2011, 01:54 PM
http://www.forkstables.com/eventsatthefork.html

Sounds exciting -- two Pan Am medalists and [needs no introduction] Sinead Halpin are doing a two day clinic down at The Fork on December 29-30. From what I've heard, it's a fantastic facility and it sounds like a great clinic!

I used to train with Lynn, and she's seriously awesome. Rebecca and Sinead aren't too bad, either. :winkgrin:

jen-s
Dec. 8, 2011, 03:38 PM
OOOHHHH! I'm supposed to go skiing over New Year's but I may go audit instead. Thanks for posting!

eventer_mi
Dec. 9, 2011, 10:54 AM
Fantastic price on that clinic! I may just sign up. Can anybody fill me in on their teaching styles?

Action42
Dec. 9, 2011, 10:55 AM
I was thinking about going too.

wildlifer
Dec. 9, 2011, 11:30 AM
Where's that money sack when I need it? I would like too, very much, but I don't think my schedule will allow. Poo.

besum1
Dec. 9, 2011, 11:59 PM
Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is a spot in the awesome clinic at the Fork Dec 29/30. Thanks!
~Me and the Pony

hehehe... But all jokes aside I think this will be a great clinic!!! The Fork does a really nice job of rolling out the Welcome Wagon and honestly, what better way to end the year than with new knowledge to start the NEW Year????

Mudroom
Jan. 10, 2012, 12:00 PM
So - how was it?

SSEventing
Jan. 10, 2012, 12:04 PM
INCREDIBLE!
I rode with Rebecca & Lynn- they were sosososososo good. It was such a good clinic.

When I have more time I might come back and share some details haha :)