PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Meadows Shows?

mdw789
Nov. 24, 2011, 02:31 PM
So the USEF Calender shows Ashley Meadows shows for Dec,Jan,Feb,etc. But their website is shut down. Do we know for sure if these shows are running this year, and if there is prizelists anywhere?

HGem
Nov. 24, 2011, 07:10 PM
A google search turned up this number: (610) 296-8668. You could give them a call of search a little more for an e-mail. That is of course unless someone else knows for sure!

Good Luck!

vxf111
Nov. 24, 2011, 09:44 PM
I don't think the dates just reappear on the calendar without someone actively DOING something. So I surmise SOMEONE went and reserved those dates again. Looking at the dates, I say it was Dolores Swan. Now, who she is selling/leasing the dates to... that I couldn't say. I thought she had left the area so I want to guess SHE is not running the shows. Maybe I am wrong?!

vxf111
Nov. 24, 2011, 09:45 PM
That is Dolores' phone number, btw.

chunky munky
Nov. 24, 2011, 10:32 PM
Well then call 'er up and ask!! Holy cow.

dab
Nov. 25, 2011, 11:50 AM
I have no clue what she's doing with her winter dates. She did run that ad assuring everyone her show will be back at Devon this summer ... So the dates will not be available for Louise's Brandywine Summer Series. :no:

vxf111
Nov. 25, 2011, 11:54 AM
CM, have you met her? If you had you might understand why people are trying to find things out without calling her...

I think the fall 2012 classic is louise serio?! I had assumed she wad doing that and brandywine, bummer if she's not. I wonder if there aren't other dates she could get post dhs if dolores won't budge. Too bad about the mileage rule or she could pick any date she wanted. Gee, another negative for the mileage rule. Old dkool show managers holding new ones completely hostage!

MHM
Nov. 25, 2011, 11:58 AM
I have no clue what she's doing with her winter dates. She did run that ad assuring everyone her show will be back at Devon this summer ... So the dates will not be available for Louise's Brandywine Summer Series. :no:

Really? I missed that ad. Was it in The Chronicle or somewhere else?

That's too bad if Louise can't do those shows again- it sounded like people enjoyed them.

vxf111
Nov. 25, 2011, 02:17 PM
Really? I missed that ad. Was it in The Chronicle or somewhere else?

That's too bad if Louise can't do those shows again- it sounded like people enjoyed them.

I didn't see the ad, but maybe Horse of Delaware Valley? I too will be bummed if the Brandywine Series was a one-time event :(

pinkpony321
Dec. 1, 2011, 12:23 PM
Anyone ever figure out the Ashley Meadow's crap? They were great shows for points....but i really do not feel like calling delores today.

vxf111
Dec. 1, 2011, 12:30 PM
Forgot about this until you bumped the thread! I called and left a voicemail.

salymandar
Dec. 1, 2011, 12:47 PM
It looks like Brandywine Valley Summer Series will happen again next summer at Devon, see website.

http://brandywinevalleysummerseries.com/index.html

vxf111
Dec. 1, 2011, 12:56 PM
It looks like Brandywine Valley Summer Series will happen again next summer at Devon, see website.

Slightly different dates than last year (I guess to accomodate the AM show @ Devon grounds) but that's fine by me!

MHM
Dec. 1, 2011, 02:35 PM

Glad to hear it- thanks! :)

comingback
Feb. 17, 2012, 05:09 PM
Just curious if anyone heard anything....they have March 2-4?

vxf111
Feb. 17, 2012, 05:36 PM
I called and left several messages when this thread was fresh. Never got a call back?