PDA

View Full Version : A Re-riders Forum??

Starda01
Nov. 21, 2011, 09:53 PM
I keep finding that there are so many issues and questions I have as an old rider, who is a re-rider. So I am wondering if it wouldn't be appropriate for there to be a re-rider's forum, or section to the forums.

I see a lot of adults, who loved horses and maybe rode as a child, coming back to take lessons. I really think that it is a legitimate part of the market out there. Now that these re-riders are returning, after having established careers and families, they are not only taking lessons, but also buying horses too. Many times I find that trainers are more concentrated on developing young riders, and I understand that. Us older riders can also bring a lot of mental and physical baggage with us. But we have $$$ we are spending, we still have goals we want to reach.

I would like the powers that be on this board to consider a Re-riders forum, separated out, to discuss the unique issues that face re-riders.

What do you think?

stolen virtue
Nov. 21, 2011, 10:55 PM
I agree, there are times I feel the need to speak to re-riding adults or just adult riders. I would support this.

janiemerle
Nov. 22, 2011, 12:52 AM
I would like that!