PDA

View Full Version : Middleburg Classic Show Photographer?

BABYGREENTB
Nov. 17, 2011, 09:44 AM
I could have sworn it was Teresa Ramsay, but haven't seen a single picture go up. She did just upload pictures from the VHSA Associate Finals though, so maybe I'm wrong about her being the photographer since MC was in September and the VHSA Finals were really recent. Anyone have any ideas?

Mayaty02
Nov. 17, 2011, 09:46 AM
well if its her, you've got a few months to wait...she is soooooo slow.

BABYGREENTB
Nov. 17, 2011, 09:53 AM
I've already been waiting 2 months!

Mayaty02
Nov. 17, 2011, 10:45 AM
We just got upperville last month!

Herbie19
Nov. 17, 2011, 02:24 PM
It was Teresa. Don't hold your breath. If and when she does upload the proofs they will be gorgeous, as will the actual photos. But be prepared to wait a very.long.time for them.

BABYGREENTB
Nov. 17, 2011, 02:38 PM
Ugh. So frustrating. I would like to buy my trainer a picture from Christmas...guess that won't be happening.

KnKShowmom
Nov. 17, 2011, 03:15 PM
It was Teresa. Don't hold your breath. If and when she does upload the proofs they will be gorgeous, as will the actual photos. But be prepared to wait a very.long.time for them.

The key word here being IF she uploads them - still waiting for the pictures from the VHSA finals at Lexington Nationals in August! She has only posted Wed-Thurs in one ring and some candids and a statement that they were available for viewing in her trailer so I guess thats all that will get posted.

Sorry, I didn't get a chance to view them while at the show so guess I am SOL. :no:

Herbie19
Nov. 17, 2011, 03:20 PM
Apparently she doesn't really need the business! My problem is that I never have time to view them at the show. And I know that she has pictures that I would buy because she herself told me that she got some GREAT ones of my horse while I was standing outside her trailer waiting to jog :(

It's crazy because Al Cook posted proofs online last year right after indoors and I was able to order pictures from him to give as Christmas gifts the same year--a whole two months after Middleburg!

luckeys71
Nov. 17, 2011, 10:14 PM
It was Teresa Ramsay and it does generally take a VERY long time for her to get them up on her website. I waited 3 months for Upperville to go up. I got the MOST FABULOUS photo from her from Middleburg and it only took about a month to come in, but we ordered them at the show. SO glad I took the time to run in her trailer and take a peek as I was getting ready to leave!

Herbie19
Jan. 2, 2012, 08:20 PM
The proofs are online!