View Full Version : Arapahoe Riding Club Colorado

Nov. 17, 2011, 12:26 AM

I am moving to Colorado (parker) I am a hunter / Equitation rider and currently have 2 horses one very green 3yr old and a 6yr old pre-green horse. I have been looking for a good barn and someone had recommended Arapahoe Riding Club. I am a long time lurker on the boards and thought I might be able to get some feedback about this barn. I am an amatuer and show on the "A" curcuit I ride 6 days a week and really want a serious program. Would this be a fit? Any info good or bad would be greatly appreciated as well as any other barn reccomendations. Please feel free to PM me as well.

Nov. 17, 2011, 01:05 PM
I have been out here in Colorado for a while riding in the hunters/jumpers and I personally recommend Wells Bridge Farm with Paul (303) 841-0142 or Studio Farms with Keri 720-635-4044 both are awesome with amatuers and young horses. They are both located in the Parker area. I personally feel like the facilities are much cleaner & safer plus the turn out is great at both places.

If you want anymore information I know most of the trainers/facilities in the area so just PM.

Nov. 17, 2011, 11:59 PM
Keri Kaneps is great with young horses and has a nice group of amateur riders with a few junior riders. I would highly recommend Keri. She has a very professional attitude and a serious program. When I closed my business I referred my clients to Keri. The facility is very nice and has horse shows year round, saves A LOT of money since all your major shows are at that facility. If you have any questions PM me. I kept my junior horse at Arapahoe Riding Club and rode with Wilson's son Michael.

Nov. 18, 2011, 01:23 PM
I rode at ARC with Michael and Wilson Dennehy my whole junior career. Who is there now?

Nov. 18, 2011, 01:59 PM
According to the website its Toni Hrudka she seems nice i just cant seem find much about her.

Nov. 18, 2011, 10:21 PM
Mixchael Dennehy has his own facility in Elizabeth, Bridlewood Farms.

There is also my trainer, Suzy Balenseifen, Mile Post Farm, 303-688-6702, has her own facility just north of Castle Rock. She is the best with young horses, does not skip any steps, and does the Colorado AA Shows and Tucson HITS Winter Circuit. She is older and slowing down, but is a USEF "R" judge, still rides the training horses herself, and has fabulous turnout. I would highly recommend her if you are serious.