PDA

View Full Version : It finally Clicked!!!!!

sschuessler
Nov. 14, 2011, 10:34 PM
Lately my saddle and I have not been the best of friends while jumping.... I felt the need to get as far away from and ahead of it as humanly possible for the last few months for some reason. But, tonight in my lesson my 2 point finally came back to where its supposed to be and it was AMAZING!!! My trainer was literally screaching because she was so happy it finally was right again! And, we found all our spots tonight which has never happened... usually he misses a lead change and the rest of the course goes downhill from there, but we got everything tonight!

I got home and my roommates looked at me funny when I told them the great news of the lesson.... So I thought I would share with you :)

Thanks for reading!

busylady
Nov. 14, 2011, 10:41 PM
Congratulations! There are few things as gratifying, to me, as a great lesson. If only those moments of genious were video taped...

GingerJumper
Nov. 14, 2011, 10:48 PM
Congratulations! There are few things as gratifying, to me, as a great lesson. If only those moments of genious were video taped...

I have the same problem!

But back on topic, congrats on the good lesson; no better feeling than having something finally "click" :)

sschuessler
Nov. 14, 2011, 11:36 PM

supershorty628
Nov. 14, 2011, 11:39 PM
Congrats! I know all about trying to get away from the saddle - I spent a chunk of 2010 seeing how far I could get, and I know how rewarding it is to feel like you have bridged that gap!