PDA

View Full Version : Heads up on great riding/barn jeans on sale

meupatdoes
Nov. 14, 2011, 11:10 AM
For all of those who are die hard full chaps wearers (*kof*), or those people who have left the 90s and like pairing some skinny jeans with a pair of half chaps or cute boots, Eddie Bauer is having a major jeans sale.

There are classic boot cuts and skinny jeans on sale for $19.99, and some other styles for $34. Normally they are more like $70. They appear to have all sizes/colors (including TALL!!) in stock so this is not some clearance deal where only the size 2 in purple is still left.

Personally I have been riding in Eddie Bauer jeans forever, and while I wouldn't pay full price for them, for $20 they are definitely neatly styled and long-enough lasting to be worth it.

Tegan
Nov. 14, 2011, 01:29 PM
Great! I have been desperately needing jeans so am going to try a pair or two of these out.

I can't figure it out though, what is the difference between long inseam and tall?!

Renn/aissance
Nov. 14, 2011, 03:46 PM
Ooh, thanks for the heads up!

Mukluk
Nov. 15, 2011, 01:33 AM
Not on sale but I love the wrangler aura's. They are super comfortable, have a bit of stretch, look great, and feel terrific! I get mine at boot barn.

Gainer
Nov. 15, 2011, 05:42 AM
Great! I have been desperately needing jeans so am going to try a pair or two of these out.

I can't figure it out though, what is the difference between long inseam and tall?!

Long inseam is simply that, a longer inseam. Talls have more length everywhere, between crotch and waist, etc.

SarahandSam
Nov. 16, 2011, 09:29 PM
Now, if only they had super-short length... I hate having to cut 10" off the bottom of every pair of adult jeans I buy!

jay0087
Nov. 16, 2011, 09:40 PM
How do you find the sale? Went to their website and dont see anything?

Wholehearted
Nov. 16, 2011, 09:48 PM
TOTD has Goode Rider jeans until tomorrow 9 am ET. I bought two pairs last time and love them!

Dewey
Aug. 28, 2012, 08:00 AM
Now, if only they had super-short length... I hate having to cut 10" off the bottom of every pair of adult jeans I buy!

Try their petite sizes. Buy one, get 1/2 off the second pair.

http://www.eddiebauer.com/EB/Women/Jeans/Petite-Fit-Jeans/index.cat