PDA

View Full Version : Beval Puissance Half Chaps......Opinions Please!

HorseLuvr
Nov. 13, 2011, 09:59 PM
Well, my old half chaps are finally starting to get torn up after many wonderful years of use. The Beval Puissance Half Chaps look so nice and beautiful! I don't know much about them, except what it tells me on the website. I would like to hear opinions from all of you who own a pair. How well do they hold up? Is the leather really as nice as it looks in the picture? What about the fit of the chaps? Thanks so much!

showidaho
Nov. 20, 2011, 12:27 PM
Well, my old half chaps are finally starting to get torn up after many wonderful years of use. The Beval Puissance Half Chaps look so nice and beautiful! I don't know much about them, except what it tells me on the website. I would like to hear opinions from all of you who own a pair. How well do they hold up? Is the leather really as nice as it looks in the picture? What about the fit of the chaps? Thanks so much!

Bump because I'm looking for new (NOT Ariat) half chaps...

Credosporthorses
Nov. 20, 2011, 01:16 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE mine! Well they just died after 5 or so years of 4-7 horses 5 days a week. If I remember right they will be really tight when you get them but the stretch. I would also suggest the Dyon half chaps. I just got them and so far so good.