PDA

View Full Version : ESP New Year's Show in Wellington

lucyeq
Nov. 12, 2011, 09:26 PM
Anybody seen a prize list? Or have any information on the show whatsoever (link to website/show grounds, etc.)? Google has failed me! Thanks in advance.

Brydelle Farm
Nov. 12, 2011, 10:46 PM
http://www.equestriansport.com/esp/pdf/prizelists/Holiday%202012%20Prize%20List.pdf

lucyeq
Nov. 16, 2011, 10:04 PM
Just saw this. Thanks, Brydelle!

Brydelle Farm
Nov. 16, 2011, 10:20 PM
you are welcome. r u going to stay for ghm's horsemastership clinic?

AliCat
Nov. 16, 2011, 10:47 PM

Have they announced all the riders that will be participating?

lucyeq
Nov. 16, 2011, 11:58 PM

Probably not. Unfortunately, I have to go back to school right after the show. I would love to stay and watch, though!

Brydelle Farm
Nov. 17, 2011, 12:18 AM
From usefnetwork.com

The following 12 riders will be invited to participate:

The North American Young Riders Individual Champion from the 2011 Adequan/FEI North American Junior & Young Rider Championships presented by Gotham North ~ K. Dinan
The North American Junior Rider Individual Champion from the 2011 Adequan/FEI North American Junior & Young Rider Championships presented by Gotham North ~ Sam Schaefer
The 2011 Randolph College/USEF National Jr. Jumper Individual Champion ~ Meg O'Mara
The champion and reserve champion of the 2011 Platinum Performance/USEF Talent Search Finals-East ~ Sam Schaefer and Michael Murphy (not sure what they will do b/c Sam qualified above.) 3rd place was Schaefer Raposa.
The champion and reserve champion of the 2011 Platinum Performance/USEF Talent Search Finals-West ~Demi Stiegler and Sage Flynn
Two riders from the USHJA Emerging Athlete Program - unknown
Three Wild Card riders chosen by George Morris - unknown

I think I have those that are invited based on wins above correct. The actual participants names have not been released yet though.

TSWJB
Nov. 17, 2011, 12:21 PM
I am rooting for Elizabeth Benson to get a spot in the clinic!!! she won the George Morris eq finals at WEF! that should qualify her. and she placed 3rd in WIHS eq and 3rd in the maclay. i think that is considerable accomplishments!

luvmyhorses
Dec. 5, 2011, 02:05 AM
Just to correct the posting, Katie Dinan won Young Riders and Sam Schaefer won the Junior Riders. Not that it makes much of a difference cause Sam also won USET Finals.
Wilton Porter got the wild card.