PDA

View Full Version : I-Love-My-Pony Brag

PonyPeep
Nov. 3, 2011, 04:54 PM
Just had to share because I am so proud of Sterling. She has been such a star lately. :D Last Thursday (the sky is clouding up ominiously so I'm not sure what the fate of my lesson tonight will be :() we jumped BIG! Well, I take that back. At the very most it was 2'3". But I almost peed my pants doing it! They were (looked) HUGE! A year ago, or even 6 months ago, my confidence would've been way too low to even consider that.. Sterling is just the best pony I could've ever asked for. Maybe the best choice I've ever made in my riding career. She is the best confidence booster without letting me get used to something pushbutton. I just hope the rain holds out for tonight...

I can't directly link to the videos because I'm at school and YouTube is blocked :lol: But if you want you can look them up at http://www.youtube.com/partyrockequestrian. The videos are little 30 second clips called Jumping BIG! and Jumping BIG! 2.

Hopefully if the rain holds out I can get some footage of tonight! :)

Thanks for listening to my immature child excitedness :lol:

sonomacounty
Nov. 3, 2011, 06:25 PM
Beautiful, beautiful pony.

Very cute team. :)

AnEnglishRider
Nov. 3, 2011, 06:31 PM
Thanks for listening to my immature child excitedness :lol:

Don't ever lose that. I get excited every time I jump my thoroughbred the tiniest bit higher - 2'3", 2'6", whatever, but I still get a little thrill when we jump, say, a crossrail just right. :yes: and we have jumped a lot of crossrails.

Watched the videos, and y'all are too cute together :)

KateKat
Nov. 3, 2011, 06:42 PM
no way, those look higher than 2'3" ;) You guys look so good together!

I feel you on the ominous clouds though...I'm in Sac and not loving the way the sky is looking. Hopefully the rain holds out until I'm done with my 5 o'clock lesson!

PonyPeep
Nov. 4, 2011, 06:34 PM
no way, those look higher than 2'3" ;) You guys look so good together!

I feel you on the ominous clouds though...I'm in Sac and not loving the way the sky is looking. Hopefully the rain holds out until I'm done with my 5 o'clock lesson!

The rain juuust held out for mine! :lol: Hope it didn't interrupt yours!

I CANTERED WITH NO STIRRUPS!! :D :D :D :D :D :D SO huge for me! As I've said so many times...Sterling is so good! :D