PDA

View Full Version : ISO My Equine Princess

Trilogy48
Nov. 2, 2011, 06:21 PM
Recently a team member of mine broke up with her long term boyfriend. We were joking around about finding her a guy on craigslist and my boyfriend thought it would be funny to write this. I must say he did a great job :D

I thought you all would enjoy.... http://orlando.craigslist.org/m4w/2674364560.html

Vetvivi
Nov. 2, 2011, 06:41 PM
absolutely HILARIOUS!!! thanks for sharing! :D

kelsey97
Nov. 2, 2011, 06:48 PM
TOO Funny! Made my day :)

dancingequestrian85
Nov. 2, 2011, 06:55 PM
Love this! Thanks for sharing!

babyeventer23
Nov. 3, 2011, 09:24 AM
Hysterical!!!!!!

InWhyCee Redux
Nov. 3, 2011, 11:36 AM
It's been flagged for removal! As a newly single girl myself, I demand you post it here, stat!

Trilogy48
Nov. 3, 2011, 11:41 AM
I can still see it, but in case it is removed.... Enjoy :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ladies. First off, this post isn't going to be for everyone. I have a very specific type of gal in mind...most of you simply won't make your way into my stable.

I'm looking for the equine princess I've always dreamed of meeting. Someone who loves horses as much as they love life. If the idea of strolling through a grassy pasture together...me in my half chaps, you in your breeches and zip-up Ariat tall-ies...makes you tingle, then you just might be "the one".

About my dream gal: You should be between 16.5 and 18 hands with olive skin and a dark, flowing, mane. Preferably a good mover with above average conformation. My ideal mare would also have supple, pouting breasts and firm thighs. I need you to be my show pony when we're out on the town and my snuggle bunny when we're back at the corral. Good communication skill are a must. Oh, and you have to love to laugh.

My lucky lady should also respond well to neck reining using her pony tails (I won't just pull on your hair for grooming...if you know what I mean ;). I want the other cowboys to be jealous of my sexy mount!

About me: I'm 17.75 hands with a thick neck and great feet. Most men are envious of my blood lines. I like to take long moonlit rides on the beach. My grooming standards are impeccable and I take daily baths (nice clean sheath too ;). Non-smoker and occasional binge drinker. They call me "night train" when I get liquored up...so we probably shouldn't do that on the first date. I like to nibble on my partners back and legs. I write poetry...but you probably already figured that out if you've read this far.

Sound interesting? Drop me a line....let's see where this goes. I want to be the Charles to your Owens. I want you to be the Buster of my Thrush (although I have great feet, just a metaphor). Let's put some spark in our electric fence. I'll ride you hard (always with a saddle) but would never dream of putting you away wet. Come see for yourself.

Okay dream girl, I'm waiting for you. I'm going to keep hitting "refresh" on my inbox all night; waiting for your sweet words to hand-gallop towards my email address.

PS - I'm great at fixing hair

UPDATE: I've had a few people write me who don't think I'm serious. Please don't be so insensitive. You might think you're just poking fun....but in reality you're being a dream slayer...not the good kind that rides in on a beautiful white horse and slays nightmares though...the nasty kind of dream slayer that loafs in on a grey mule and makes you wake up just as you're about to be set loose in an apple orchard. If you're not interested in my alfalfa fields, just keep on trotting by. No need to drop a load of poo in my feed bucket.

A few others have emailed me asking to know more about what I'm packing in my sheath. Well, let's just say it's ample and never seems to disappoint. You'll have to see for yourself. I won't be sending any pictures of it though...we need to bond on an emotional level first. Thanks again for reading, I look forward to ringing the Bell in your Boots once we become soul mates.
-Nicker Nicker...peace out

Reagan
Nov. 3, 2011, 11:52 AM
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!!

Trick
Nov. 3, 2011, 11:54 AM
OMG Trilogy, your bf is a RIOT!! :lol: Great job!

CenterStage123
Nov. 3, 2011, 02:37 PM
"I want to be the Charles to your Owens"
BEST LINE EVER.

horsegal301
Nov. 3, 2011, 05:00 PM
Is it sad I want to repost this myself just to see some hilarious responses? Oh, I definitely need a picker-upper.

smokygirl
Nov. 3, 2011, 05:04 PM
ROTFL. the buster of my thrush lol.

InWhyCee Redux
Nov. 4, 2011, 11:27 AM
Wait — does he have a Live Foal Guarantee? :lol:

Crown Royal
Nov. 4, 2011, 11:49 AM
lmfao I love the "Charles to your Owens" part.

Trilogy48
Nov. 5, 2011, 08:08 PM
Wait — does he have a Live Foal Guarantee? :lol:

Haha! Great question! :)

MardiGrasTimeStable
Nov. 5, 2011, 11:33 PM
ROFL - LOVING it

hequestrian
Nov. 5, 2011, 11:38 PM
OMG I love that. Literally had me rolling! I wish my boyfriend even knew what half of the references were!

karlymacrae
Nov. 6, 2011, 12:26 AM
HILARIOUS! charles to my owens.. perfect

kchfuller
Nov. 6, 2011, 12:58 AM
That was great! Thanks for posting :)

Polydor
Nov. 6, 2011, 03:50 AM
ROFL!!! Love it! Going to pass this along to a couple of my horsey friends.

P.

slider2
Nov. 8, 2011, 12:05 PM
I can still see it, but in case it is removed.... Enjoy :D

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ladies. First off, this post isn't going to be for everyone. I have a very specific type of gal in mind...most of you simply won't make your way into my stable.

I'm looking for the equine princess I've always dreamed of meeting. Someone who loves horses as much as they love life. If the idea of strolling through a grassy pasture together...me in my half chaps, you in your breeches and zip-up Ariat tall-ies...makes you tingle, then you just might be "the one".

About my dream gal: You should be between 16.5 and 18 hands with olive skin and a dark, flowing, mane. Preferably a good mover with above average conformation. My ideal mare would also have supple, pouting breasts and firm thighs. I need you to be my show pony when we're out on the town and my snuggle bunny when we're back at the corral. Good communication skill are a must. Oh, and you have to love to laugh.

My lucky lady should also respond well to neck reining using her pony tails (I won't just pull on your hair for grooming...if you know what I mean ;). I want the other cowboys to be jealous of my sexy lingerie (http://www.kittenslingerie.com)!

About me: I'm 17.75 hands with a thick neck and great feet. Most men are envious of my blood lines. I like to take long moonlit rides on the beach. My grooming standards are impeccable and I take daily baths (nice clean sheath too ;). Non-smoker and occasional binge drinker. They call me "night train" when I get liquored up...so we probably shouldn't do that on the first date. I like to nibble on my partners back and legs. I write poetry...but you probably already figured that out if you've read this far.

Sound interesting? Drop me a line....let's see where this goes. I want to be the Charles to your Owens. I want you to be the Buster of my Thrush (although I have great feet, just a metaphor). Let's put some spark in our electric fence. I'll ride you hard (always with a saddle) but would never dream of putting you away wet. Come see for yourself.

Okay dream girl, I'm waiting for you. I'm going to keep hitting "refresh" on my inbox all night; waiting for your sweet words to hand-gallop towards my email address.

PS - I'm great at fixing hair

UPDATE: I've had a few people write me who don't think I'm serious. Please don't be so insensitive. You might think you're just poking fun....but in reality you're being a dream slayer...not the good kind that rides in on a beautiful white horse and slays nightmares though...the nasty kind of dream slayer that loafs in on a grey mule and makes you wake up just as you're about to be set loose in an apple orchard. If you're not interested in my alfalfa fields, just keep on trotting by. No need to drop a load of poo in my feed bucket.

A few others have emailed me asking to know more about what I'm packing in my sheath. Well, let's just say it's ample and never seems to disappoint. You'll have to see for yourself. I won't be sending any pictures of it though...we need to bond on an emotional level first. Thanks again for reading, I look forward to ringing the Bell in your Boots once we become soul mates.
-Nicker Nicker...peace out

Ok, that was hilarious!!