PDA

View Full Version : Show Shirts

LaraNSpeedy
Oct. 21, 2011, 05:30 PM
I have gotten back into showing - this year just did schooling as I was getting my horse back into shape. I have been piecing together my show clothing - got a nice new beautiful great deal on a Pikuer jacket. My old show shirts show off the various eras I rode - I did not pay attention last month at a rec show I went to - are the stock ties in right now?

RedmondDressage
Oct. 21, 2011, 06:27 PM
Most people seem to be wearing pre-tied stock ties these days. A lot of people are really into the european style ones. Personally I still go with the old school tie-it-yourself stock tie because I like my knots better than pre-tied. I will say I have seen some of the european stock ties that look really nice though, I might switch over next year.

LaraNSpeedy
Oct. 23, 2011, 10:05 AM
I have the tie it myself ones still but everything looks dull so I am going to buy a new shirt or two. I see some with the 'stock ties' attached already - I see some with reg necks that I need to add a tie to - either pre-tied or not - and I see some ties made of lace and some plain etc.

I will probably go with plain but fresh and white. My current ones are like - tan - so sad.