PDA

View Full Version : Hows the new guy looking

rabicon
Oct. 17, 2011, 07:42 PM
Oh, its been awhile. Been really busy and on the horse hunt for the past year after retiring my other guy here. I haven't had a chance to get on here much and see whats going on. Finally found my boy about 2 months ago. He's such a good boy and a dream. Knowing nothing except how to go down a trail he is coming along I believe great. So what do you guys think? I think he has potential for the lower level stuff at schooling shows. I will get a video before long, he moves so nice which is surprising for his breed. Now I'm getting myself back into riding after a year off myself and some fear issues but feel free to critique the photo if you'd like because I have alot to work on and a lot of it is strength in my core ;)

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2231274530103994293tnbSzU

alto
Oct. 17, 2011, 09:19 PM
He's lovely :yes:
Great color & stride & relaxation & you both look to be enjoying the ride :)

Foxtrot
Oct. 17, 2011, 09:36 PM
what a looker! From just trails to the pic, looks great! updates enjoyed! :D :D :D

lovey1121
Oct. 17, 2011, 09:44 PM
Me likee:cool:! Very nice!-he is moving nicely forward- you look great together! Good posture! And I love your smile:D. I won't critique from 1 picture; I love his looks, forwardness, and willing expression, and you look happy and secure up there. I look forward to video! Loads of potential there-you already have the 'go' button, the "reach" button...just keep working the training scale.

Good for you!

rabicon
Oct. 19, 2011, 11:52 AM
Thanks guys, I'm so exicted about him. He is so forward and relaxed. I look better in this one photo than I know I am riding right now. lol I'm just trying to relax back into it. I will be getting a video next week. He's just an amazing guy with a great work ethic and safe safe safe!! I just love him. I have a new trainer and I think she is doing really great with him but its always nice to have different views also. Thanks

Petstorejunkie
Oct. 19, 2011, 12:24 PM
awwe, he's cute!

Bugs-n-Frodo
Oct. 20, 2011, 02:46 PM
Aww, Congratulations!! He's adorable and I LOVE his color.

witherbee
Oct. 21, 2011, 05:00 PM
Really handsome horse and you two look good together - a nice match! Looks like he has a nice stride from that photo. Congratulations on finding a good one!

rabicon
Oct. 21, 2011, 05:22 PM
Thank you : ) Glad we are moving in the right direction :D

Countrywood
Oct. 21, 2011, 07:59 PM
Very nice! A well put together can do horse!