PDA

View Full Version : Ling Zang Clinic - Oct 15th and 16th (Ohio)

OhioRiderEsq
Oct. 10, 2011, 12:26 PM
I am organizing my first clinic this weekend - featuring Linda Zang - and I am pretty excited. I wanted to post this in the events section, but I can't seem to figure out how to post there.

Chuck and Joann Smith have been so gracious to open up their lovely farm to host the clinic, which will begin at 9:00 a.m.

As this is my first clinic, I am wondering whether it is customary to get a 'thank you' present or something similar for a clinician. Would love to hear what others do, if anything. Thanks!

jn4jenny
Oct. 10, 2011, 12:47 PM
Hey ORE, thanks for organizing this! I'm auditing on Saturday. My trainer audited a Linda Zang clinic a few months back and said it was exceptionally good, so I'm looking forward to seeing Linda at work myself!

If I run into my trainer today, I'll ask her about the gift. She organized a big-name clinic earlier this year so may have some insight in that department.

McVillesMom
Oct. 10, 2011, 12:53 PM
Wish I still lived in the area! My trainer has had Linda at her farm a number of times, and I've audited a couple of times and got to ride once. Riding for her was AWESOME, but I learned almost as much just watching. It's a great experience, and Linda is super down-to-earth. Have a great time, everyone!

OhioRiderEsq
Oct. 12, 2011, 10:01 PM
Looking forward to meeting you j4j. Thanks for the positive review, Nancy. I've heard nothing but good things about Linda's clinics. I'll try to remember to put a review on here afterwards.