PDA

View Full Version : Results for DAD?

Classical DQ
Oct. 1, 2011, 08:39 AM
I haven't been able to find any results for Dressage at Devon's performance divisions. Does anyone know where they may be?

2tempe
Oct. 1, 2011, 08:42 AM
Supposed to be on the DAD website but not there...They must be very slow......Haven't looked anywhere else except a quick glance at dressage daily.

Shenandoah
Oct. 1, 2011, 08:54 AM
It was a long night. I'm sure they'll be up soon.

Classical DQ
Oct. 1, 2011, 09:03 AM
Thanks! I was hoping they would have had live scoring!! I would have thought they might have had scores posted from the day classes, even though it was late ending last night. I'll keep checking!

ise@ssl
Oct. 1, 2011, 09:05 AM
Come on - I was there - it wasn't such a long night. And the entries in the last class - GP - were not that many that they couldn't get the earlier class results on line for Friday and Saturday performance results.

ToN Farm
Oct. 1, 2011, 09:26 AM
Late Thursday night, I was able to get the Thursday Performance results off the link on DAD's site. Now, they are gone, and only Thursday's breeding classes are on the link. I know I'm not imagining it, because I copied the results I wanted and forwarded them to a friend.

COTH news has the video of Wizard winning the GP and a little article about Heather Mason winning the PSG. That's all I can find.

With a show of supposedly this importance, why is there not live scoring and coverage? I don't get it. If people don't want to do a good job, then don't volunteer for show related activities.

Equibrit
Oct. 1, 2011, 10:10 AM
http://www.eurodressage.com/equestrian/2011/09/30/scores-2011-cdi-devon

ise@ssl
Oct. 1, 2011, 10:46 AM
Isn't that just so ridiculous that EURODRESSAGE has the results up before the people RUNNING the show at Dressage Devon can put it on the website!!! How embarassing.

SBF
Oct. 1, 2011, 11:44 AM
Friday's results are on the DAD website: http://dressageatdevon.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=24&Itemid=23