PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars TOF!!! Haflinger Wins!

bizbachfan
Sep. 29, 2011, 08:57 AM
http://youtu.be/nOEYH02HfuM

Love this pair, what a great job!

UST
Sep. 29, 2011, 10:09 AM
HAFLINGER'S ROCK ! :D:yes:

Foxtrot
Sep. 29, 2011, 11:11 AM

Sonesta
Sep. 29, 2011, 12:13 PM
That was adorable. Here's hoping the Haflinger in OUR barn watches this and gets inspired!

bizbachfan
Sep. 29, 2011, 12:22 PM
My 4 year haffy gelding is so lazy unless he is jumping fences or chasing the ladies, I can't imagine getting him to do that much work.

IdahoRider
Sep. 29, 2011, 01:28 PM
I was there and saw this ride in person! He was one of my favorites of the whole day.

And you know what? In the warm up, he OWNED those big horses. He has tons of presence, with a real "Look At Me" attitude.
Sheilah

Miichelle
Sep. 29, 2011, 01:40 PM
Love it! My daughter's Haffie gelding is so lazy he thinks grazing is work. :) We have a 4 yr old Haffie filly that's an unbroke pasture puff. I'm now motivated to do something with her!

RedmondDressage
Sep. 29, 2011, 02:26 PM
Hey, that's my region!!! We didn't go this year cuz I didn't want to do the 10 hour drive but watching this guy would have probably made it worth it :)

bizbachfan
Sep. 29, 2011, 03:20 PM
I hope I get to see him in person one day. My little guy is from Tudor Oaks Farm too. I love that he is great on the trail too. What a wonderful horse!

BaroquePony
Sep. 29, 2011, 03:28 PM
That pony is adorable (aa well as correctly ridden and trained).

They did a great job of finding music that fits his cute little pony gaits.

What a class act :yes:.

Love those pony butt-cheeks.

smilesthepony
Sep. 29, 2011, 03:36 PM
Love this video, he is adorable. I wanted to see more of him and found a clinic he participated in. I think my love for him grew x10 after watching how willing he is to try anything and everything to please his people. Hope this is ok to post, I just had to share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZGl9Y2AzDo&feature=related

BaroquePony
Sep. 29, 2011, 03:40 PM
Also the flying changes done to the Star Wars theme is beyond totally cool :yes: (after the freestyle).

bizbachfan
Sep. 29, 2011, 03:42 PM
Love this video, he is adorable. I wanted to see more of him and found a clinic he participated in. I think my love for him grew x10 after watching how willing he is to try anything and everything to please his people. Hope this is ok to post, I just had to share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZGl9Y2AzDo&feature=related

that is a great one too, love to watch his progression, but really love the trailriding one, such versatile horses they are!And they do have the cutest butts:)

Foxtrot
Sep. 29, 2011, 04:36 PM
he thinks grazing is work.

Lol have to love it when the babies realize life is isn't just stuffing your face. work, wha?

Miichelle
Sep. 29, 2011, 07:47 PM
Lol have to love it when the babies realize life is isn't just stuffing your face. work, wha? Oh no, he's actually 7! He got turned out to pasture this summer for the first time & couldn't believe that he had to GRAZE! :)

FlightCheck
Sep. 30, 2011, 09:42 PM
Baroque Pony, glad u noticed that! ( I was announcing and picked the music for awards!)

HappyHoppingHaffy
Oct. 1, 2011, 12:12 PM
I love this pair! They make this haffie owner so proud!

Just looked up Starwars TOF pedigree, and he has Ahgan and Ahgan II on his sire's side. My huff-a-lump has Ahgan III on his dam's side. Very cool to think my haffy is kind of sort of related to Star!

I'm off to work on my dressage...

netg
Oct. 1, 2011, 12:21 PM
Thanks for posting this!

I have been too busy with my horse to watch haffies being ridden at dressage shows I've seen them at, and watching them as lesson ponies, etc., I've always thought "that little guy could do so much more!" So it's neat to see one well ridden and conditioned showing off what they can do.

CoppersRider
Oct. 1, 2011, 04:40 PM
Thanks for posting. Sure gives me hope for my little morgan. What a neat video.

bizbachfan
Oct. 1, 2011, 06:13 PM
little but mighty just like my favorite Brilliant Too!!