PDA

View Full Version : Guide me to a thread pls

pnalley
Sep. 26, 2011, 01:57 PM
Can anyone point me to the thread about the top caliber rider that took a bad fall w/o a helmet? I would like to send it to my friends. I can't remeber any thing like her name or horses name to use the search function.

carolprudm
Sep. 26, 2011, 02:11 PM
Search for Courtney King Dye

LaraNSpeedy
Sep. 26, 2011, 03:03 PM
You should look up the you tube thing she did where she talks about the injury. It is VERY convicting. And convincing to those who dont wear a helmet much when doing dressage work - like me - I tend to wear it when jumping or on a big mover. Not the ponies or older horses that are well trained. Now I DO.

Tonkafriend
Sep. 26, 2011, 05:57 PM
Courtney's got updates on her progress on her website: www.ckddressage.com. I find them really inspirational, and sometimes laugh-out-loud funny.

Freebird!
Sep. 27, 2011, 04:22 AM
Reported

pnalley
Oct. 3, 2011, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the info.

Why was it reported? Was it a bad question?

netg
Oct. 3, 2011, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the info.

Why was it reported? Was it a bad question?

I missed it, but assume there was a spam post in the middle - not that the thread was reported. :)

pnalley
Oct. 4, 2011, 03:46 PM
OK, thanks. I posted this on the Paso Fino Rec FB page. We have been having a discussion about the should/should nots of helmets. This story is what got me wearing one. I'm happy to know she is recovering even though it is a long, slow road