PDA

View Full Version : Region 9 Champs.. saddle fitters?

Boomer
Sep. 25, 2011, 03:44 PM
I'm going to Regionals in Katy, TX and wondered how I could find out what vendors will be there - specifically saddle fitters?

I don't live in TX so I don't know if there is usually someone at Championships and if they are good.

My saddle is a Custom Saddlery Everest.

Thanks!

NJRider
Sep. 25, 2011, 08:26 PM
The Horse of Course will be there, Marty is an excellent fitter http://thehorseofcourse.com/home.php

jcotton
Sep. 25, 2011, 08:35 PM
Are you bringing your horse with you, that is best for properly adjusting your saddle. As stated in the previous post, HOC will be there (with the equipment to adjust saddles).

Trilogy saddles and the other one are there, too. I think there is a third one that has appeared every now and again. Not sure if they can actually adjust your saddle, I never seen any equipment to actually adjust tack only to sell a new deal.

dressurpferd01
Sep. 25, 2011, 09:27 PM
Tess Wheat will probably be there, she is a Custom rep out of Austin, and very good at what she does, and probably the best to look for considering you have a Custom saddle.

Liz
Sep. 25, 2011, 11:07 PM
A second vote for Tess Wheat. Great service. Marti at HOC has a good reputation as well.

Boomer
Sep. 26, 2011, 06:27 AM
Yes, I am bringing my horse! We qualified at 2nd AA and 2nd Freestyle this year - yippee!

Thanks for the fitter reccomendations- I'll contact the custom rep.

Maybe I'll come across some other COTH peeps there!

dressurpferd01
Sep. 26, 2011, 08:38 AM
I'll be there with 3 horses.