PDA

View Full Version : Passier Westfalia Saddle - anyone?

Gil's Girl
Aug. 18, 2011, 08:42 AM
I was just given an incredible gift of a beautiful Passier - I emailed the website w/ the serial number, and they were back to me within a couple of hours, so I'm already sold on them just in terms of customer service.

The model is a Westfalia - I can't find out much about it online, and was wondering if anyone here has one/has ridden in one, and could tell me more about it.

Also, the tree is apparently narrow - it doesn't look super narrow to me, but that's what Passier said. Anyone know how their trees run - how narrow are we talking? I ride big Hanoverians most of the time, so this may be an issue.

It's a plain flap, which I like bc I'm old fashioned, and looks brand new. Apparently it was built in 1997.

Thanks for any info!

Petstorejunkie
Aug. 18, 2011, 12:21 PM
they run true to size. medium is a medium, narrow is a narrow.
I'm not familiar with that model, but many passier trees can be adjusted so I wouldn't go throwing it out if you absolutely love it just yet.

passier does rule :cool:

Hampton Bay
Aug. 18, 2011, 07:59 PM
Passier can adjust the tree quite a bit. Email them for the name of someone they recommend to do that.

esdressage
Aug. 18, 2011, 08:13 PM
The Passier trees are adjustable, so it may not be narrow any longer, and you may be able to make it wider still.

I just bought a Passier Grand Gilbert and am absolutely in love with it. They make great saddles. Enjoy yours! :)