PDA

View Full Version : Fencing Contractors in VA

knightrider
Aug. 15, 2011, 01:47 PM
Went looking for threads and couldn't find this, but I have known it has been talked about...any recommendations for fencing contractors in Loudoun County or around?

sooner
Aug. 15, 2011, 07:06 PM
Call Miguel Cortes in Marshall VA at 540.664.5830.

jumpymeister
Aug. 16, 2011, 09:30 AM
Wesley Loving, Loving Fencing is who a ton of people I know use. I don't know what his prices are like, but everyone is always happy with his work and his fencing is gorgeous :-)

knightrider
Aug. 16, 2011, 04:20 PM
Gosh...with these prices I may just see if I can round out my diy'r friends to help me. I think if I can get the posts in, we can do it ourselves mostly...just not as quickly I'm sure...

ILuvmyButtercups
Aug. 18, 2011, 04:18 PM
Wesley Loving, Loving Fencing is who a ton of people I know use. I don't know what his prices are like, but everyone is always happy with his work and his fencing is gorgeous :-)

:cool: Wesley is the BEST. I used his company twice over a couple of years, and couldn't be more pleased. He comes right out, finishes the job - none of that dissapearing for a few days and making excuses like a lot of contractors. Prices are right too, discounts for cash. The fences he's put in here years ago look like they were put in yesterday. Strong, straight, even; hilly areas? No problem. Really, Loving Fence is tops! :D

Janet
Aug. 18, 2011, 04:30 PM
I have been very pleased with George White fencing. And disappointed when I used someone else.

jawa
Aug. 18, 2011, 05:49 PM
http://www.fencecompanydirectory.com/VA/

knightrider
Aug. 20, 2011, 12:11 AM
Thanks everyone! I have two of your suggestions coming out tomorrow! Wesley did call me back, but we haven't touched base yet...hope to talk to him this week!