PDA

View Full Version : PHONE CALL

gjperry
Aug. 15, 2011, 11:07 AM
To the person who called me last Tuesday, 8/2/2011, I send my apologies. As I said, I was in the middle of cooking Brunch for a very dear friend. The next day, I found that I had not written down your name and that your phone number was incorrect. (Never try to concentrate on 2 things at once). If you would like to continue our conversation about the deleted Thread, please call me again. There has been a wonderful Epiphany since 7/3/2011. How Glorious when the feel is there and the results are a soft, supple and happy horse.
With Joy and Beauty,
Gloria J. Perry

carolprudm
Aug. 15, 2011, 02:16 PM
The thread was not deleted, just locked. You can find it on page 2 or by going through your prifile

alibi_18
Aug. 15, 2011, 02:54 PM
To the person who called me last Tuesday, 8/2/2011, I send my apologies. As I said, I was in the middle of cooking Brunch for a very dear friend. The next day, I found that I had not written down your name and that your phone number was incorrect. (Never try to concentrate on 2 things at once). If you would like to continue our conversation about the deleted Thread, please call me again. There has been a wonderful Epiphany since 7/3/2011. How Glorious when the feel is there and the results are a soft, supple and happy horse.
With Joy and Beauty,
Gloria J. Perry

That is weird. Really. Even for a monday!

TheHorseProblem
Aug. 16, 2011, 01:14 PM
With Joy and Beauty,
Gloria J. Perry

I certainly hope that the Brunch Epiphany was to Get a New Trainer.

carolprudm
Aug. 16, 2011, 01:32 PM
I certainly hope that the Brunch Epiphany was to Get a New Trainer.

It would be nice to think that. BTW Gloria did you really mean July 3?

Melyni
Aug. 16, 2011, 03:48 PM
What a weird post.

DutchDressageQueen
Aug. 16, 2011, 04:20 PM
What a weird post.

:yes:

Moderator 1
Aug. 16, 2011, 08:40 PM
Granted, using the forum to touch base with someone re: a past phone call is a bit unorthodox, but we removed the riffing on telemarketers, as it's not horse-related. If the OP would like to comment further here upon her training situation or elaborate upon the epiphany she referenced, feel free. If that's the case, please everyone make an effort to keep the thread productive and avoid insults, etc.

Thanks,
Mod 1