PDA

View Full Version : Marlborough HT Has Online Payment Option

Silver Notebook
Aug. 9, 2011, 03:53 PM
Hello Happy Eventers,

I am anxiously awaiting the end of this summer misery! Good news if you're thinking about Marlborough HT on Sep 17-18. We have a new grounds person who will be aggravating the courses (including stadium and Dressage) a few days before the event and we are now set up to take online payments via PayPal. The entry, stabling forms and Dressage tests can be found on our new web site at http://www.marlboroughhorsetrials.org/HTForms.htm

You still have to fill out the form (you can fill out online and print) and email or mail your forms and coggins, but you can pay by credit card or PayPal account.

This will be our 20th year and we plan a special celebration. Please join us even if you can't ride. Volunteers get a free lunch, gift and XC schooling pass. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Duckz
Aug. 9, 2011, 05:30 PM
I can't wait for my favorite event! Is there really only going to be one schooling day after the event? And it's a Tuesday?? :( Pleeeaaase can we have one the following weekend? :yes::D

Silver Notebook
Aug. 9, 2011, 07:17 PM
Yes, there really is only one schooling day. Sadly, we just didn't have the numbers to have a second day and we ran into a schedule issue with the park this year. We have a new course builder and he needs to put jumps away on Wednesday. In the past we kept our old builder around for the whole week and paid through the nose for it without a big return on schooling.

BUT... we are planning to have extended hours so folks can maybe sneak away from work early or go in late.

I hope this helps and I really hope you can come out to school! :yes::yes:

Silver Notebook
Aug. 9, 2011, 07:26 PM
Sorry, I just went back and looked at our web site (duh) and found I put down 10AM to 6 PM for XC schooling. Would earlier work better for folks? Please let me know here or via PM. :eek:

www.marlboroughhorsetrials.org

Duckz
Aug. 9, 2011, 07:38 PM
Sorry, I just went back and looked at our web site (duh) and found I put down 10AM to 6 PM for XC schooling. Would earlier work better for folks? Please let me know here or via PM. :eek:

www.marlboroughhorsetrials.org

Sad! But understandable. It's not so much taking the time off, I just don't want to school my horse xc two days after he competes. Hmm. Maybe we'll bring some green beans up instead.

ETA: and yes, our crowd would appreciate early/late times for schooling :)

Silver Notebook
Aug. 9, 2011, 09:11 PM
Okay, I may live to regret this.. XC schooling from 8AM to 6PM. Entry gate closes at 5PM and riders expected off the course at 6PM. Don't forget the simple stuff, vest, helmet, boots, and a grounds person. Yes, last year I actually had a person show up without a vest and asked if he could school anyway! I loaned him mine, he didn't leave his on purpose, but stuff happens and you need to double check.

Oh yes, most importantly, have a blast out there! :winkgrin::winkgrin::winkgrin::winkgrin: