PDA

View Full Version : PPE vet Damascus, md

scubed
Aug. 8, 2011, 12:49 PM
I can use Ian Harrison in VA, but might be easier to find a vet in MD who will do farm call ppe. Good sporthorse person. Thanks

yellowbritches
Aug. 8, 2011, 01:00 PM
Dr. Lisa Wagner- 301-355-6990 OR
Dr. Javier Donatelli- 301-330-5035

Both vets are, in my opinion, THE BEST vets in this area, hands down. Dr. Wagner does the majority of our vet work. Dr. Donatelli is my second choice, but they are equally as good. Upside to Dr. Donatelli is digital radiographs. You can't go wrong, either way.

Of course, hard to beat VEI, but, while I know a lot of people in this area who ship over for stuff, I know that isn't always practical with some sellers. I'd go with either of the other two for good (great!), practical, local vets.

If you want, I can PM you who to run screaming away from (there are a few).

asterix
Aug. 8, 2011, 01:10 PM
What YB said.

caffeinated
Aug. 8, 2011, 02:07 PM
Ditto to YB :) That's who I recommend to people when they ask me. :)

Reagan
Aug. 8, 2011, 02:35 PM
Dr. Lisa Wagner- 301-355-6990 OR
Dr. Javier Donatelli- 301-330-5035

Both vets are, in my opinion, THE BEST vets in this area, hands down. Dr. Wagner does the majority of our vet work. Dr. Donatelli is my second choice, but they are equally as good. Upside to Dr. Donatelli is digital radiographs. You can't go wrong, either way.

Of course, hard to beat VEI, but, while I know a lot of people in this area who ship over for stuff, I know that isn't always practical with some sellers. I'd go with either of the other two for good (great!), practical, local vets.

If you want, I can PM you who to run screaming away from (there are a few).

I LOVE Javier, he is such a nice guy and will stay and answer as many questions as you have, even the incredibly stupid ones (not that I know from experience ;)). I have never used Dr. Wagner, but I have heard very good things about her.

yellowbritches
Aug. 8, 2011, 04:33 PM
I LOVE Javier, he is such a nice guy and will stay and answer as many questions as you have, even the incredibly stupid ones (not that I know from experience ;)). I have never used Dr. Wagner, but I have heard very good things about her.
Lisa is the same way (they were both in the same practice and left about the same time...it was hard deciding who to use regularly!). I LOVE Javier...but he talks fast with a thick accent ;) Lisa is easier to understand (though, she talks fast, too!).

scubed
Aug. 8, 2011, 08:56 PM
thanks!

faybe
Aug. 8, 2011, 11:06 PM
If you did want to go to VEI, I'll be there from the 17th to the 24th.... just sayin' :)