PDA

View Full Version : Top Tier Eventing Barns in Kentucky?

TheOrangeOne
Aug. 7, 2011, 05:50 PM
Lost Hunter princess here! I am planning a trip to Lexington, Kentucky soon and would like to meet with some high level eventing trainers for business. Might the COTH community be able to help me out with some suggestions? I am mainly looking for someone who travels frequently, since that would be the type of person who could be most helpful to me for my design work. Many thanks!

Wee Dee Trrr
Aug. 7, 2011, 06:50 PM
Not sure what exactly you mean by "Top Tier", but Dorothy Crowell and Cathy Weisschoff are both 4 star riders in the Lexington area. Jenn O'Neill (advanced level rider) trains and manages Antebellum Farm in Lexington that's owned by Chris Newton (former 3 star rider and current amazing vet). Also, Megan Moore and CEO Eventing (advanced and, I believe, 3 star rider) are located in Lexington. All four go to Florida, etc.

I'm sure there are others. These are just great eventers I know personally. :)

evntr5218
Aug. 7, 2011, 08:18 PM
cathy weischoff is wonderful!!! highly reccomend her!!!

TheOrangeOne
Aug. 7, 2011, 10:10 PM
Thank you! By top tier I would just mean someone who travels a lot and shows client horses, as opposed to a barn where they mostly are schooling clients. I don't want to get too into it for fear of advertising, but the more traveling, the better!

Hey Mickey
Aug. 7, 2011, 11:47 PM
Dorothy Crowell is by far the most amazing person that I've ever known/worked for.

If you want her contact info send me a PM
She does travel quite a bit, has a small private farm, and a great eye, awesome teacher.

deltawave
Aug. 8, 2011, 09:29 AM
Doesn't sound like the OP is looking for a trainer, but rather a customer.

scubed
Aug. 8, 2011, 12:39 PM
Or a sales rep for a product, which is what I thought when I first read it

JAGold
Aug. 8, 2011, 01:29 PM
My first thought was Amway ;)