PDA

View Full Version : Rosalita's Wish to Winner's Circle!

haligator
Aug. 4, 2011, 11:55 PM
Hi All,
Rosalita's Wish (Rosie) won another turf race, a $47,000 (actual value $62,870) Allowance, at Philadelphia Park on Tuesday. She ran the 1 mile 70 yards in 1:41.72 seconds under Kyle Frey. Don White trainer, owned by John Benson and Strait Up Stables, and bred by yours truly.

She is the gamest gal! I know I post about her often, but I feel I am so blessed to have bred such a wonderful filly out of my late mare Lyphard's Theatre (Juliet). Somehow this all helps in my grief over Juliet - a bit of her gallops on through Rosie. And, this all seems like a dream that I always wanted to have.

Rosie's next hopeful start is in September at PA's Day of Racing. I am so excited that she has made the grade for this important day.

Rosalita's Wish - bay filly, four years-old by Fastness (IRE) out of Lyphard's Theatre, by Theatre Critic (IRE).

Hallie I. McEvoy
Racing Dreams, LLC

jennywho
Aug. 5, 2011, 12:30 AM
Many, many congrats, I know how special it is to be the proud "mama"

I hope your filly makes many more trips to the winner's circle

Laurierace
Aug. 5, 2011, 08:27 AM
Congrats Hallie!

Acertainsmile
Aug. 5, 2011, 08:43 AM
Congrats! Makes everything we do worth it!

Toadie's mom
Aug. 6, 2011, 02:10 AM
Awesome! I put her on my watch list.:)

haligator
Aug. 11, 2011, 12:32 PM
Hi All,
The next stop for Rosie, if all goes well, is the $100,000 Mrs. Penny Stakes, a 1 1/16-mile turf race for PA-Bred fillies and mares. This will be on September 10, part of the Pennsylvania Day at the Races.

Yippeeeeeeee! I am very happy.

Thanks to everyone for their support.

Hallie
Racing Dreams, LLC