PDA

View Full Version : Two big thumbs up for Long Riders Gear!

BigHorseLittleHorse
Aug. 4, 2011, 05:59 PM
I made a few posts here last year about my saddle pad search and thought I had finally found one that worked, but when I moved up to 50s this year, my horse started getting rubbed from it. So I decided I wanted to get a Woolback pad.

I have a Thorowgood endurance saddle, and it's an unusual shape, so most standard saddle pad designs don't fit it. Long Riders Gear has a very wide selection of Woolback styles on their website, but none of them would fit my saddle.

After an email chain weeks (and miles!) long, Tracy at Long Riders Gear was able to help me get a custom Woolback pad with all the options I need to fit both my oddly shaped saddle and my high-withered, sway-backed Arab -- and at a very reasonable price. She really went out of her way to make sure I got exactly what I wanted, including reimbursing me for shipping at their own expense when Toklat messed up the order the first time.

I will certainly be ordering from them again!

http://www.longridersgear.com/

Raleigh's Mom
Aug. 4, 2011, 08:35 PM
I love Long Riders Gear!! Incredible customer service -- even the times that I had to cancel an order because I found an item elsewhere that could ship sooner (and I needed it asap) and the time that I ordered a Hi-tie that arrived damaged. Have been ordering from Long Riders Gear for years and it is where I always go to first when I need my trail and endurance gear!