PDA

View Full Version : Contact Info. for Bill McMullin,please!

Domino'spal
Aug. 3, 2011, 09:05 PM
I have searched and searched and cannot find his number! If anyone has his phone number or E mail, I would appreciate it!

I am looking to send my stallion to him for training/showing.

Thanks in advance!!:winkgrin:

Ride On
Aug. 3, 2011, 09:07 PM
His email is WMEinc@earthlink.net . Bill McMullin is wonderful and is a good friend . Wise choice.

Domino'spal
Aug. 3, 2011, 09:11 PM
Thank you so much! I rode with him years ago in Vermont. I just bought a 60 stall facility in RI. Want to send the Stalli to him and want him to do some clinics as well at the new farm.

Again, much appreciated!

Heidi

luvmydutch
Aug. 3, 2011, 09:15 PM
Whereabouts in RI is your farm if you don't mind my asking? I'm on the MA/RI border :)

Ride On
Aug. 3, 2011, 09:23 PM
Yeah where is your farm I am also on the Ma /Ri line. :)

Domino'spal
Aug. 3, 2011, 09:31 PM
I am under contract right now with a confidentiality agreement in place but it is in East Greenwich, so I am sure you can fiqure it out! I am moving in Nov, but plan on doing the winter show season in Southern Pines as I am an Eventer! Looking forward to doing a little more Dressage/Jumpers at the farm.

I am NOT looking to kick out any of the trainer's currently there as the place is going great. Just adding on 10 stalls for my own horses, and sending the Stallion to Bill (if he wants too!) to promote for me. He is a WONDERFUL boy (my stallion), very sweet and willing. Bill is very kind with his horses and does well with the testosterone!

Ride On
Aug. 3, 2011, 09:35 PM
I know the farm , :) congrats. I will actually be there I hope in October for a clinic. Bill and Bill are wonderful and are wonderful horsemen and treat all horses with respect .

Domino'spal
Aug. 3, 2011, 09:39 PM
I am very excited about this move! A whole new stage to my life after a long, ugly battle. I am a true New Englander by heart. My family has a home on Block Island and it will be great to be closer to family and friends!

I look forward to seeing everyone! And meeting new riders!

Ride On
Aug. 4, 2011, 10:24 AM
I look forward to meeting you sometime.

luvmydutch
Aug. 4, 2011, 10:37 AM
Welcome to the area! :) I am sure we will cross paths at clinics and shows in the future and congratulations on the purchase of your farm

maxdog
Aug. 4, 2011, 04:58 PM
Wow, that is very exciting. I live in RI and can guess as to where you will be. It could be a top notch equestrian facility (if that is the direction you want to take). Congrats!

Domino'spal
Aug. 4, 2011, 08:08 PM
Yes, that is the direction I am going! Bill E mailed me back and said he would love to do clinics at the farm as it is not to far from him! I am originally from New England and happy to be coming back!!

GimmeQs
Aug. 5, 2011, 10:50 PM
I'm near RI too. Did you know Meika Decher on Bump Along Lane in Southern Pines? I was her WS years ago.