PDA

View Full Version : deal of the year

Gnep
Aug. 2, 2011, 11:08 PM
Euroriding Butts Leon got sold to the US and will be ridden by Nina Ligon.

I want that check book, please

Blugal
Aug. 2, 2011, 11:48 PM
Sure, it would be nice, but I feel that as hard core eventers, our duty is to keep training our backyard $2000 shitters and trying to beat 'em anyway :winkgrin:

pony grandma
Aug. 2, 2011, 11:59 PM
Sure, it would be nice, but I feel that as hard core eventers, our duty is to keep training our backyard $2000 shitters and trying to beat 'em anyway :winkgrin:

:lol::lol::lol: can't get that stubborn out, hey!

Duckz
Aug. 3, 2011, 07:41 AM

:lol::lol: this made my morning!

gooddirt
Aug. 3, 2011, 08:06 AM
The Ligons are very nice people and Nina is one helluva rider. She made the all-time best dressage score here several years ago even before she got famous. Her mother, Pan (who is from Bangkok), is groom, driver, etc, etc. They work very hard and they have earned their success. Best wishes to them.

Glenn Wilson
Pine Top Farm

wildlifer
Aug. 3, 2011, 11:54 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking my parents sucked! Although Nina rides for Thailand and not the US.

scubed
Aug. 3, 2011, 12:33 PM
Nina and her family always seem to be working hard and taking great care of the horses at the events. I also have to give Nina kudos, as, in addition to riding at this level, she has been accepted to Stanford, so she must also work hard at her school work

huntergoneeventing
Aug. 3, 2011, 01:46 PM
I am just a little bit jealous of Nina but I really wish her the best. That really has taken some serious dedication to get where she is and since I am just starting in the eventing world, I feel she is really someone to look up to.

Moody Mare
Aug. 3, 2011, 03:39 PM
Euroriding Butts Leon got sold to the US and will be ridden by Nina Ligon.

I want that check book, please

Small correction for you: sold to US based rider, not sold to US. Nina rides for Thailand.

Evening Nation: "...has been sold to US based Thai Eventer Nina Ligon."

Gnep
Aug. 3, 2011, 07:27 PM
Blue

2000$, holy cow Lady you steping up, just watch it in no time you are one of those high maintenace chiks.

Blugal
Aug. 3, 2011, 08:28 PM
Inflation, ya know?