PDA

View Full Version : Best Place To Consign A Black Country

RedRyderKy
Aug. 2, 2011, 11:50 AM
Any recommendations on where the best place is to consign a Black Country Saddle?
Thanks

Carried Away
Aug. 2, 2011, 12:07 PM
Trumbull Mountain!! Although if you send me a PM with info I might be interested if it's a dressage saddle :)

deltawave
Aug. 2, 2011, 12:11 PM
If it's wide and a jumping saddle and the one I'm trying doesn't work I would love to try it!

(sorry if that's breaking the rules) :uhoh:

scubed
Aug. 2, 2011, 12:32 PM
i would also say Trumball as they have a lot of people who know them as Black Country dealers. I would think the saddle might be easy enough to sale that it would be worth posting on your local USEA area site and GMO

wildlifer
Aug. 2, 2011, 01:51 PM
Should be an easy sell unless it's just some weird size. Craigslist or Adult Riders group or if you just don't want to do it, Trumbull sells heaps of them.

lucky dog farm
Aug. 2, 2011, 04:04 PM
You could always email me with the details since I am looking for another one. Other than that I would definately recommend Trumbull Mountain

RedRyderKy
Aug. 2, 2011, 06:19 PM
One thing I do not like about Trumbull Mtn's consignment policy is that you get paid the month AFTER the saddle sells. Are all places like this? I have only consigned to local tack stores and had a check in hand within a week of selling the saddle.

FlashGordon
Aug. 2, 2011, 06:55 PM
I just sold mine on the Bits n Barter board.

http://bitsandbarter.proboards.com/index.cgi

RedRyderKy
Aug. 3, 2011, 09:42 AM
If anyone requested email or pm, please check your pms if you have not already
No other suggestions for consigners?

FoxChaser
Aug. 3, 2011, 10:31 AM
I wonder if Fine Used Saddles would take a BC. I know she likes "European" saddles, but has a bunch of Schleeses (Canadian)- maybe a British saddle would be consignable? It certainly is in good enough condition to stand out in the line-up :)

FairWeather
Aug. 3, 2011, 11:24 AM
the Sporthorsenation site seems to sell a bunch of saddles--that's where I've been keeping an eye out for the BC that I want :)