PDA

View Full Version : X-post: TB pedigree analysis, just for fun :)

GingerJumper
Aug. 1, 2011, 11:27 AM
Cross-posting this from eventing to see if anyone over here wants to have a go :)

Alright people, just for fun I've decided to put up my OTTB event prospect's pedigree, so the TB gurus on here can pick it apart ;) To me it doesn't look bad, although I know Unbridled had some bad ones, but supposedly Fappiano is a good horse in a sport horse pedigree... anyways, I really don't care that much about what it looks like on paper, he's a heck of a horse and that's all that matters, but I just thought it'd be fun and somewhat educational. :)

Vey's pedigree:

http://www.pedigreequery.com/unbridled+gold

I've got his dosage profile as well if that helps...

Dosage Profile: 10 6 8 0 2
Dosage index: 3.33
Center of Distribution: +.85

Heart's Journey
Aug. 1, 2011, 12:44 PM
nice that he also has Seattle Slew. I was always an Ubridled fan since I'm from Fla and loved that he won the Ky Derby. A few years later, I visited Clairbourne and got to meet him. They even led him out and let us pet him and take photos as he was such a nice gentle stallion and gorgeous.

Also saw Mr. Prospector, Danzig, Seeking the Gold, among others though you had to be more careful of them especially STG who would nip.

Flying Fox
Aug. 2, 2011, 05:39 AM
The Female Family is top rate (4M) Maggie BB same family as Life's Magic, Miss Oceana, Sunny's Halo, Boldnesian, Lawrin, Venitian way and Rosemont. Remember Rosemont in the movie
Seabiscuit.