PDA

View Full Version : Burghley

Equibrit
Aug. 1, 2011, 09:57 AM
The 2011 Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials - The Autumn Classic Of Eventing

Dear Equibrit,

This year’s Burghley.tv goes ‘live’ on Monday 1st August and once again offers ‘free of charge’ a unique opportunity for you to play, replay and analyse the Dressage, Cross Country and Show Jumping performances of every rider competing in this year’s Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials.

The rider performances will be available to view from the first day of competition on Thursday 1st September until 30 September 2011. However, beginning today Burghley.tv also offers the following pre-competition information and opportunities including
Captain Mark Phillips personal 'Cross Country Preview' in association with Tattersalls Ireland Event Horse Sale
The 2011 Cross Country Track Map & Fence Guide
The 'Best of Burghley' - highlights of the past 21 years
Burghley.tv's 'free to enter' 2012 competition: your chance to win one of ten great admission prizes to next year's post Olympic competition.Visit Burghley.tv Now
(http://burghley.tv/)
We very much hope you'll participate and enjoy the service.

Kind regards and many thanks
David Goldstrom
Executive Producer, Burghley Horse Trials
Television in Europe Ltd

RacetrackReject
Aug. 1, 2011, 09:58 AM
I was excited to get this e-mail as well. Yeah Burghley!!

mugsgame
Aug. 1, 2011, 10:48 AM
Best of all they have all the Burghleys from the 1990s to now.

IrishRydr
Aug. 1, 2011, 10:48 AM
Thanks for posting.

Carol Ames
Aug. 1, 2011, 11:08 AM
I was just about to post the same, so glad,:lol: yeah:yes:!

JP60
Aug. 1, 2011, 11:19 AM
My horses know when I start watching these videos/shows. I come home with this look in my eye like "yeah man, we are going large now". Thankfully they quickly remind me my skill sets, but appreciate my desire for growth. I look forward to watching the riders. There are some names missing this year that are a bummer for me (Oh Comet, where for art thou), but those riding will be a joy to watch.