PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo lookup

Amwrider
Jul. 31, 2011, 11:22 PM
Just had a new boarder move in with a TB, we are trying to find his identity.

He is a chestnut gelding with a very young face his coggins lists him as an 11 year old. He has a star with connected stripe, two front socks and a right hind stocking.

The tatto is O or C for the first letter, followed by2357 and the last number looks like an 8.

Cammie
Aug. 1, 2011, 12:14 PM
No matches for those numbers. He can't be an O, fyi. Can you get photos of his tattoo so we can take a look?

jenarby
Aug. 1, 2011, 12:22 PM
Could this be him?
-------------
Large irregular star and connected tapering stripe, ending in a line of white hairs on bridge of nose; scattered white hairs on upper lip; small patch of white hairs to left on bridge of nose; small flesh colored patch on under lip. Left fore: pastern and part of ankle white, higher in back. Right hind: three-quarters stocking; chestnut spot on coronet on outside. Right fore: ankle white, higher in front. Dark spots throughout coat. Indentation near left jugular groove. Cowlick slightly to right at top of eye level.

Horse Name Sharp Roblar
Tattoo D23548
Year of Birth 2000
Dam Name Roblar Miss
Color Chestnut
Sex Gelding

Amwrider
Aug. 1, 2011, 08:06 PM
Could be, I will check when I get to the barn in the morning. He just shipped in on Friday from TX to board with me.

I will try to get a photo of the tat for you. I was just going by what was on the coggins and health cert. It must be a D if he is 11, that makes sense. I was also wondering if the 8 could be a 3.