PDA

View Full Version : Totilas- Richard Davisons opinion (and he has to compete against him)

Sprouty
Jul. 30, 2011, 06:56 AM
Watched this interview with Richard Davison on Totilas and loved what he said about the German Football style transfere. Nice to see some one who actually competes against the horse give his opinion

http://bcove.me/pz7hyz4p

ise@ssl
Jul. 30, 2011, 07:19 AM
Great interview - both on the part of Richard Davison and the interviewer.

siegi b.
Jul. 30, 2011, 08:44 AM
I agree - great interview! Wouldn't it be nice if every "expert" kept this good a sense of humor when discussing the competition between the countries and the different horse/rider combinations? :yes:

dwblover
Jul. 30, 2011, 04:35 PM
Great interview, love Richard Davison. So honest and funny!:)

ise@ssl
Jul. 31, 2011, 08:19 AM
And wasn't it nice to see an interviewer and interviewee who spoke English properly?? I'm so tired of the "um" "uh" "like", "sorta", "totally", um uh we usually hear on these clips.

suzy
Aug. 3, 2011, 10:00 AM
Yes, kudos to interviewer and Richard Davison!

Casablanca
Aug. 3, 2011, 10:07 AM
Totilas- Richard Davisons opinion (and he has to compete against him)

What do you mean with "has to compete against him" :confused:

CFFarm
Aug. 4, 2011, 11:34 AM
What do you mean with "has to compete against him" :confused:

I'm sure the OP meant "He shows in the same classes". Because we all know Dressage is not about competition but about training and showing the horse to his best advantage. Right? ;):D

Sandy M
Aug. 4, 2011, 03:29 PM
And wasn't it nice to see an interviewer and interviewee who spoke English properly?? I'm so tired of the "um" "uh" "like", "sorta", "totally", um uh we usually hear on these clips.

How could you forget the ubiquitous "y'know?" I amuse myself by counting the number of "y'knows" in any interview with an...um...team sport player.