PDA

View Full Version : TB horses - Free or they go you know where

Past Tense
Jul. 29, 2011, 09:26 AM
I'm passing this along for what it's worth. Apparently the son wants nothing to do with them

52 thoroughbred horses need homes. Will go to Sugarcreek this Sat. for slaughter. Gentleman died and his son wants nothing to do with them. Most broodmares are broke and some are in foal weanling, yearlings, 2 yrs and 3 yrs old most are gelded. FREE and papered.
Friend of the deceased is trying to find homes [edit] Barnesville, OH. Please share!!!!

caffeinated
Jul. 29, 2011, 09:29 AM
PLEASE STOP PASSING THIS AROUND!

This situation was resolved MONTHS ago.

It turned into an insane fiasco the first time with being posted all over facebook, and why/how it has resurfaced is totally beyond me. I feel really bad for whoever's phone number that is if this thing goes viral AGAIN.

GoForAGallop
Jul. 29, 2011, 09:30 AM
Please edit your post to remove the phone number. I have no idea how this is still circulating the internet, but it was resolved over a year ago. The horses were placed in a matter of days, and were never at any risk of being dumped at auction.

GingerJumper
Jul. 29, 2011, 09:45 AM
I think OP meant well and just didn't know that this has long since been resolved, guys.

I do agree with caffeinated though... when it went around facebook, it was INSANE. With several hundred friends and, out of those, probably 200+ being horsepeople and rescues, it was absolutely nutso.

Tamara in TN
Jul. 29, 2011, 09:48 AM
I've asked the mods to delete it.

Moderator 1
Jul. 29, 2011, 11:33 AM
We're just going to close it so the OP and others who may have been following the thread know what's going on. :)

Thanks!
Mod 1